Does Proactive help clear acne
Proactiv Solution is an over-the-counter topical treatment for mild to moderate forms of acne. Like many acne treatments, the active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, along with other ingredients such as moisturizers and exfoliants. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-proactive-help-clear-acne ]
More Answers to “Does Proactive help clear acne“
- Does Proactive help clear acne
- Proactiv Solution is an over-the-counter topical treatment for mild to moderate forms of acne. Like many acne treatments, the active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, along with other ingredients such as moisturizers and exfoliants.
- What is a working face wash that helps clear up acne besides proa…?
- All these products are good for different types of skin! Like for me, i get 2 different types of pimples. I get normal on my skin pinples, and i get cysts that are deep in the pore and can scar if you don’t handle them properly. If thats yo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Proactive Solutions Work? and does it clear up only acne or everything like blackheads and whiteheads?
- Q: Ive been told Proactive solutions use like a bleach like substance so it works but its not great for your skin, and does it just help clear acne or does it work for pimples whiteheads and blackheads?
- A: depend upon the skin to suits.. well it dries alot ..Orange and green papaya is used to remove whiteheads, boils and spots. It also contains the papain enzyme, which is effective in skin whiteningNatural home made skin care recipes is best for you. You can make it easily with available products in your kitchen and in home. You can try this and see if it helps. Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.Check out http://acne-scars.we.bs/homemade-acne-treatment.html for more useful info.
- proactive and clean & clear – acne help!?
- Q: for those who have tried proactive.. did it really work for you? i tried it once and it didnt really work for me, it just made my acne worse. but i thought it was just because i was using it wrong or something. and if proactive didnt work for you then what did? besides seeing a dermatologist, what would be best to treat acne? i’ve been thinking about trying clean and clear advantage acne control kitfor those that have tried it, did it work? and does it work better than proactive? i just need something for my acne so if you have any suggestions then please helpthanksI am currently using Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System and it takes care of my acne but not ALL of it. I don’t have severe acne or anything, just here and there pimples. But it’s mostly the scaring of the pimple that I want to get rid of, blemishes if that’s what you want to call them.
- A: i haven’t used proactiv, but i have used the clean and clear advantage and it is AMAZING! it got rid of my acne in 2 weeks, but their clear skin in just one day isn’t true. like any other acne system, it takes time, for me-2 weeks! my face is now clear but a little dry, yet i didn’t even use up the whole kit yet. there’s still tons of it left but now i am looking for something else in the clean and clear collections to try and be amazed! “at should be called “facial cleansing sponge” and is only 1 dollar. with a dime size of the cleanser, dab it onto cheeks, forehead, and chin and use sponge to massage throughly for 30 seconds. then use sponge or hand, and with cold wa.ter, splash all leftover cleanser away and dab with towel. then apply moisturizer like a lotion evenly through face. night-same as above with cleanser but don’t use moisturizer. use the spot treatment and dab and rub into the trouble spots. only use the spot treatment right before you go to sleep, if you plan to stay up a little longer wait to apply becuz the spot treatment works best while your asleep!this is my personal experience so its not wrong. and when ur face is clear, here are some other collections to keep face “clean and clear and under control!!!” have a great time! http://www.cleanandclear.com/collections.jsp
- All proactive does for me is dry the HELL out of my acne and leave big red blotches where my acne was. HELP!?
- Q: What can I do? Get different acne wash, if so, which kinds should I try? How well does Skin ID work? What about Clean and Clear Acne Advantage Control Kit? Or should I just keep trying proactive? I’ve been using it for definitely more than six months and right now, my face looks worse than EVER.
- A: dont put any chemicals on your face. it only causes problems. you can get a Skin peel. that will rejuvinate our whole face