How do you cure bacne
From my experiences, using a system which helps cure acne (such as Proactiv) is the best way to cure bacne. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cure-bacne ]
More Answers to “How do you cure bacne“
- How do I cure bacne?
- If it is moderate to severe you need to go to a dermatologist and get antibiotics or accutane.
- Does anyone have a cure for “bacne”?
- Iv had “Bacne” as you put it. Every since I got on birth control. I believe its a hormonal imbalance. I tried Neutragena but It didnt help me and ended up irritating me worse. Turns out I have VERY sensitive skin. The only thing t…
- What is a good cure for bacne ans shoulder ance ?
- Not MD Advice: Wash your back with Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, or anything with 2% salicylic acid
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any body know how to cure bacne? (back acne)?
- Q: My brother has bad acne on his back and i want to help him out does any body know how to get rid of it? like home made remedies..or like stuff you can get at drug stores etc.thanks
- A: This regimen will seem like a pain in the butt for a while, but if he seriously wants to get rid of it he can try the following every day; 1)Put vinegar in a spray bottle and spray on back while in the shower. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse.2)Acidophilus: One tablespoon liquid3)Betacarotene: Take 25,000 IU4)Bee Pollen: Apply “cream” form directly to spots up to 3x’s a day.5) Selenium: One or two capsules or tables (100-200 mcg)6) Zinc: One 15-50 mg. capsule or tablet7) Vitamin C: Two 500 mg capsults or tablets of calcium ascorbate8)Grapeseed extract: Up to three 100 mg capsules or tablets9) Evening primrose oil: One to three 500 mg capsules
- How do I cure bacne?
- Q: Hello,For those that don’t know, bacne is back acne. :)I’ve had bacne for about 5 years, and I’m not sure what do to about it. I can’t wear anything even remotely revealing around my backside without fear of the scarring or acne being shown- and it can really be inconvenient during formals or summertime.My skin is rather oily, however I do scrub thoroughly, and my diet is fairly healthy and consists of rice, fish, etc. However, I don’t intake too much water, if that effects anything and my sleeping schedule is a little odd.I’m willing to do what it takes to get rid of the bacne and scars, as long as it isn’t harmful and doesn’t involve birth control. Any other drug, therapy, natural ingredients I’m willing to do. I don’t have access to a reliable dermatologist where I’m located and won’t be for probably 5 months until I move though.Thank you in advance, I’m so tired of feeling self conscious about my backside.And sorry if my English is bad, I’m Korean. :/
- A: If it is moderate to severe you need to go to a dermatologist and get antibiotics or accutane.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cures Bacne?
- Q: So I have bacne and I desperately want to get rid of it! I’m tired of not being able to buy clothes that show off my back. Anyways I heard that apple cider vinegar helps. I know some people say it’s just a rumor and it doesn’t work, but some people SWEAR by this and I am almost desperate. So does it work? And how do you even use it, some people say you drink 2 tbsps of it daily with 8 ounces of water or do you put some on your back?
- A: If you’re desperate, then why haven’t you seen a doctor?ACV is a grade A scam. There’s plenty of websites with rubbish about its so-called benefits; mainly in order to get you to read their sites while they bombard you with adverts.Ignore them all, or just ignore me and try it (it is cheap after all). When it doesn’t work just remember those people who told you it was a hoax.