What should I do if I have pimples on my butt
All you need to do is cleansing the butt area 2-3 times a day but of course with an odorless soap or a specific acne cleanser that has no harsh chemicals whatsoever.An ointment rich in benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid is ideal for drying up acne. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-pimples-on-my-butt ]
More Answers to “What should I do if I have pimples on my butt“
- What should I do if I have pimples on my butt
- All you need to do is cleansing the butt area 2-3 times a day but of course with an odorless soap or a specific acne cleanser that has no harsh chemicals whatsoever.An ointment rich in benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid is ideal for drying u…
- How do i get rid of pimples on my butt?
- The first thing you want to be sure to do is not try and squeeze or pop or scratch at these. You will need to find a cleanser that will help clear it up such as Cedaphil and use that in your shower/bath. Keep your skin clean and free of oil…
- Why do i get pimples on my butt?
- I have a few things that might help:･ 1. Try a medicated acne scrub, you can get it over the counter in most retailers. ･ 2. Use a pumice stone, or exfoliating gloves to apply. ･ 3. Use a light moisturizer after your shower as exfoliants ca…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should I do if I have a HUGE butt- pimple??
- Q: so the other day i was showering and i dsicovered a nasty humongous pimple on my buttocks. i’m afraid to sit down because it hurts. plus, i don’t want it to pop and scar.
- A: Sounds like a boil.
- What should i do,if i have a ton of acne on my butt?
- Q: Ok so i have alot of pimples on my butt,and when i sit down i can feel them popping, and then at the end of the day my undies have a bunch of puss . hehe ANSWER IT !
- A: pop them all
- What would cause pimples to appear on your butt that look like white heads but change when busted?
- Q: My friend has this condtion and she has no idea what is causing it. It started about a month ago and is gettin worse. At first she thought they were ingrown hairs and her husband pop them. But, later they turned a dark purple. They nearly cover her intire behind now. She has no idea what they are and neither do I.But I told her I would ask Yahoo Answers and see if any one else has this skin conditon. I have never seen anything like it before and hope to get some info on it here. Yes she knows she should go to a doctor but like me no longer has insurance to cover it. Most companys are no longer providing insurance and most insurances are no longer interested in anything but sitting on their butts while you suffer and they complain or just cancel your insurance if you get a major sickness. Some even drop you when it is not major illness they just want the wealthy to support them. They don’t mind paying out to those who are wealthy enough to afford the high premiums. Can anyone help?
- A: She has a condition called Foliculitis. I get it all the time. It’s a staph infection in the hair follicles. (Caused by imbalanced hormones….check for pregnancy!)With an antibiotic, it will clear up in a week.Go to a free clinic.