Can hemophiliacs get their period
A:Women with mild hemophilia may bleed more during menstruation (periods). ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-hemophiliacs-get-their-period ]
More Answers to “Can hemophiliacs get their period“
- What would happen if a female hemophiliac got their period??
- They would not bleed to death. They may have longer or heavy periods though
- What happens when you get your period if you are a hemophiliac fe…?
- Hemophilia is rare in women; they are carriers of the gene. They would not bleed to death, but may have long or heavy periods.
- How come hemophiliac women don’t bleed to death when they get the…?
- The discharge of blood and tissue from a period is from the disengagement of the uterine lining – not an open vein or artery – It is designed to discharge – unless an fertilized ovum (egg) is implanted.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do FEMALE Hemophiliacs live daily? can they drink alcohol? get shots? What about their periods?
- Q: Are there certain things (especially female) hemophiliacs need to stay away from? alcohol, or certain medications.I know mostly males are affected, but I don’t care. How do they have their periods? do very small cuts bleed forever? What do they use to stop bleeding? pills or shots? I wanna know everything about it I can.What about sex? can they bleed to death from sex? especially virgins?I’m a girl, not a pervert, I’ve just been wondering this for a while, and I’m studying up on it, but everyone only talks about males with the disease.Thanks…
- A: Women rarely are hemopheliac. They carry the gene rarely have the disporder. Since they don’t have a cut during their rag it doesnt need to clot. There is also a medication that helps clot blood.
- how about this collection am i back to normal yet with my jokes feel like i have had an off day ?
- Q: THE NEW HOOKERThe new hooker had just finished her first trick. When she came back down to the street, the seasoned veterans all gathered around to hear the details.She said, “Well, he was a big, muscular and handsome marine”. “Well, what did he want to do?” they all asked. She said, “I told him that a straight lay was $100, but he said he didn’t have that much. So I told him a bl*w job would be $75, but he didn’t have that much either. Finally I said, ‘well, how much do you have?'”The marine said he only had $25. So I told him, “For $25 all I can give you is a hand job.” He agreed, and after getting the finances straight, he pulled it out. I put one hand on it. Then, I put the other hand above that one.” She paused, raised her eyebrows, and then continued, “Then I put the first hand _above_ the second hand…””Oh my God!” they all exclaimed, “it must have been huge! Then what did you do?””I loaned him $75! A pr*stitute went to visit a colleague in the hospital just before she was about to have a heart transplant.The woman, concerned about her friend’s welfare, went up to the surgeon who was going to perform the operation and said “Doctor, I’m worried about my friend. What if her body rejects the organ?”The doctor replied “Well, she’s 34 years old and is in extremely good health apart from her heart. How long has she been in the business?”The patient’s friend replied “She’s been working since she was 18 years old, but what’s that got to do with anything?””Well,” said the doctor, “if she’s been working for 16 years and hasn’t rejected an organ, I don’t think she’s about to start now!” Three ho*kers are comparing notes about their customers from the nightbefore. “I entertained a cowboy last night”, says the first. “How did you know he was a cowboy?”, asks the second. “Well, he wore a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and kept both the hat andthe boots on all the time we were together.” “Sounds like a cowboy, all right.” the others say. “I entertained a lawyer,” announces the second. “I could tell becausehe wore a three piece suit and packed a briefcase. He wore the vestof the suit and hung on to the briefcase all the time.” They agree he sounded like a lawyer. “I had a dirt farmer for a client,” comments the third. “How could you possibly know he was a dirt farmer?” she is asked. “First he complained it was too dry, then he whined it was too wet,then he asked if he could pay me in the fall.”A streetwalker was visiting her doctor for a regular check-up.”Any specific problems you should tell me about?” the doctorasked.”Well, I have noticed lately that if I get even the tiniestcut, it seems to bleed for hours,” she replied. “Do youthink I might be a hemophiliac?””Well,” the doctor answered, “Hemophilia is a genetic disorderand it is more often found in men, but it is possible for awoman to be a hemophiliac. Tell me, how much do you lose whenyou have your period?” the doctor inquired.After calculating for a moment the hooker replied, “Oh, aboutseven or eight hundred dollars, I guess!”
- A: Quite funny LOL