Can toothpaste help prevent pimples
I have had great success treating my acne with toothpaste. It doesn’t work for everyone, but it’s worth a shot! Keep ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-toothpaste-help-prevent-pimples ]
More Answers to “Can toothpaste help prevent pimples“
- Can toothpaste help prevent pimples
- I have had great success treating my acne with toothpaste. It doesn’t work for everyone, but it’s worth a shot! Keep ChaChaing!
- Does toothpaste help get rid of pimples?
- Yeah, it dries them up and also reduces redness, and yes, Crest will work.
- Does Toothpaste Really Help Pimples?
- It does dry them up. I heard also that if you use your urine on a wash rag it will cure acne. It has to be the first of the day and has to be your own because your body puts out some chemical that dries them up. This is no bull, its true ev…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can toothpaste help prevent pimples?
- Q: I’ve heard that several times. I’m not sure it would work on Asian skin…?
- A: it makes it worse because it dries up the pimple but the pimple doesnt go away. im asian and i tried it once and the pimple became more noticable and irritating.(beacuse it was dry) so i suggest u just dont put anything on the pimple and then wait till its ready to pop
- to prevent from acne does toothpaste and visine works?
- Q: i heard something about toothpaste and visine that can help prevent acne and pimples. does this work and how do i apply. i have a few zits and acne that is red with a white spot in the middle. what do i neeed to do with visine and toothpaste to help remove my acne quicker?
- A: I’ve heard that applying toothpaste (paste formula, not gel) directly on a pimple will dry it out. You put a dab on before bedtime. Never heard of the Visine trick.
- Minor acne/ major pimples
- Q: I have very minor acne and use clean and clear to get rid of my acne but i always have 2-4 pimples on my face and they keep comming. drink about 2 litres of water a day and wash my face 2 times a day useing this clean and clear lotion. I have a couple questions.1. What is a good soap product i can buy to help decrease the amount of pimples i have(ex, clean n clear , neutrogena) please be specfic with which kind to buy.2. Is it ok to use an antibacterial hand soap to wash my face after exercessing or when ever my face feels greasy for a quick wash?3. What are some things i can do naturaly to help prevent pimples to appear?4. I tried toothpaste but it didnt seem to work, is there a certain kind of toothpaste thats hardens better?5. What are some things i can do to quickly make pimples go away and some things i can do to prevent pimples from comming back? Thank you for all your help and these pimples are starting to piss me off.
- A: 1. Neutrogena soap is one of the better face cleansers.2. Anti-bacterial soap isn’t one of better face cleaners. Carry your own soap with you to use after exercise and make sure you moisturize.3. Drink Rosemary tea. Use an oatmeal facial mask, use a sugar and lemon juice scrub no more than twice a month.4. I used Crest and Colgate. While I know people who swear by the toothpast method, it didn’t do anything for me personally.5. *Watch your diet. Food allergies can cause acne.*Use a daily regimen. Clean – Tone – Moisturize. Do this morning and night.*Make sure you change your bedding, especially your pillows weekly, more if you have oily skin or sweat heavily at night.*See a dermatologist.