Do oranges help your hair grow
No. B vitamins and zinc help optimize hair growth. ChaCha On [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-oranges-help-your-hair-grow ]
More Answers to “Do oranges help your hair grow“
- Do oranges help your hair grow
- No. B vitamins and zinc help optimize hair growth. ChaCha On
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does that orange cholesterol grow your hair?What’s a good leave in conditioner?How to regrow nape hair?HELP=(?
- Q: My hair used to be down pass my shoulders(sniffle,sniffle), now nearly all of my hair in the back is gone!I don’t understand!??Does anyone have any tips??Please!
- A: Obtain a bottle of olive oil, because this is very useful in regrowing hair. Place a drop or two of the oil on your finger and rub your palms together to spread the oil over both hands. Now spread it very carefully into the balding area of your hair. This is messy of course, and can make your hair greasy so it not advisable to use this technique when you have to be somewhere in public. Use it when you have several hours to yourself and won’t need to wash your hair for a while.
- How long does it take for your hair to grow?
- Q: I dyed my hair blond at the risk that all of my hair might fall off. But now I regret it because the orange pigments in my hair make me look like I have gold colored hair!! I’m young so i’m afraid to dye it back to normal. I am taking hard thoughts regarding chopping it all of and waiting for it to grow up to about shoulder length. How much time would it take? Pleeease help me!!!!!!!!
- A: go to a salon, they can help you get the color you want …….would highly suggest you DO NOT cut it off!! I did that one time, i regretted it so badly. If money is an issue, save and save til you have enough to go to a colorist. In the mean time, wear it up, in pony’s or messy bun’s. Don’t cut it off……..please!!!!
- does vitamin b in energy drinks help your hair grow faster?
- Q: ive been drinking monster khoas orange alot latley, i want to have really llong hair right now its a little less then an inch from a ponytail, i noticed the monster energy has five different kind of b vitamens, four say 100% and one sais %2, will that help my hair grow, please if you know a fast way to get my hair long before school let me know thanx!!!
- A: take hair,skin and nails vitamins from Natures Bounty i bought them at rite aid and they work great my hair is longer and nicer =] also massage your scalp everyday for about 15min, as many times a day as you can would be best.you can also use doo gro productshttp://www.doogro.com/Massage your scalp with your fingertips (not your nails) daily to stimulate and promote circulation to your scalp and reduce excess fallout. Invert your head while you shampoo & massage your scalp. This helps promote blood circulation to the head…also take biotin vitamins.ive been taking hair skin & nails vitamins from rite aid and my hair has been growing =] im so happy with my results..here are some remedies you can do.herbs for hair growth:AloeArnicaBirchBurdockCatmintChamomileHorsetailLicoriceMarigoldNettlesParsleyRosemarySageSouthernwoodStinging nettle -Mix rosemary with cleansing shampoo and apply in your hair. It works as a good anti-dandruff treatment. -Massage the oil of arnica, marigold, rosemary and southernwood into the scalp. It is very useful in hair loss.-Make an aloe vera shampoo. When combined with wheat germ oil and coconut milk, aloe vera gel makes a shampoo to promote hair growth. Use the shampoo as often as you wash your hair. -Use aloe vera gel to treat the areas of the scalp that are going bald. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that helps promote new hair growth for some people. The gel can be applied directly to the scalp, as aloe vera typically has no side effects. 1.Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair. 2.Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth.3. Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth.4.Boil 1 cup of celery leaves with stems, strain and add juice of 1 lemon. You can rinse your hair with this after washing your hair. It makes your hair look healthy and lustrous.5.Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing.6.If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month.7.Never brush the hair when it is wet.8.Massage aloe vera gel over the scalp and leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results for hair growth.9.Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth10.Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth.11.Massaging your scalp vigorously with your fingers promotes hair growth.12.Rinsing your hair with one juiced lemon and one cup of water is said to bring life and shine back to dull hair.13.Rub olive oil into the scalp to promote hair growth.14.Massage the scalp with egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.15.Rub olive oil into the scalp to promote hair growth.16.Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow.Lavender oil – It is a popular oil for hair growth. It has been proved that application of lavender oil on regular basis has a significant effect on the growth of hair.Jojoba oil – This hair oil can be used if your hair type is dry. Jajoba oil will help to moisturize your dry hair when applied on regular basis. It can also be used before shampooing your hair to get a tangle free soft hair.Olive oil – Olive oil when applied on regular basis helps to strengthen your hair and improve the hair quality. This is because it helps to reduce the stress and also provide elasticity to your hair.Castor oil – Commonly used for hair growth. However this oil is very sticky so it can also be used in combination with other hair oils like coconut oil or almond oil for best results.Coconut oil – Coconut oil is commonly used for dry and damaged hair as it provides appropriate lubricant. The different nutrients in coconut oil like calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium provide good nourishment for the hair.Rosemary herbal oil – This oil is commonly used for flaky unwanted dandruff on the scalp.Almond oil – Almond oil helps to repair and strengthen your hair.HOPE I HELPED =]