Do peanuts help acne
Diet does not play a role in either the cause or the treatment of acne. Try to get lots of Vitamin A, B (all), C, E, and Zinc. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-peanuts-help-acne ]
More Answers to “Do peanuts help acne“
- Do peanuts help acne
- Diet does not play a role in either the cause or the treatment of acne. Try to get lots of Vitamin A, B (all), C, E, and Zinc.
- Can peanut oil really help prevent/stop acne breakouts??
- I don’t want anything but your happiness, so try reading through my answer. None of these home remedies and treatments will work. You can try buying any of it, but it will not work. Because pimple is a natural thing on your skin. You, ME an…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does peanut butter cause acne?
- Q: pls help me out with other foods that cause acne pls
- A: No probably not. Hormones cause acne mostly. But oily foods can cause pimples. And peanut butter just so happens to be an oily food. Eat healthy and wash your face daily. If you go to the drugstore and look for a facial cleanser and cream specifically for oily or acne-prone skin your skin should clear up. Though it’s embarrassing to buy, Zapzit helps.
- To fight acne, my doctor told me not to eat pizza, cheese, peanut butter, nuts, shrimp, fried foods and?
- Q: chocolate. I’ve heard that not eating chocolate and fried foods help, but what do all those other foods have to do with anything? How on earth would peanut butter, cheese, etc…effect my acne?
- A: Because they make ur face oilyplease answer mine!!!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajb8V2Zrkbm.lvOI7u4v5pXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090416193445AAHCDtT
- Ok i want to get rid of my acne asap!?
- Q: Ok i need to get rid of my acne really fast. If i don’t eat chocolate and peanuts and stay away from carbonated drinks should i be ok? Im using clean and clear advantage! Is there any thing else that i can do? I really want to get rid of my acne at least most of it in a week before i go camping! Please help!!!
- A: I’d like to point out that Accutane works fast, but it can bring some reaaaally bad side effects, and i don’t recommend it at all.Okay, to try to get rid of it fast :-Exercice-Drink Lots of Water -Eat healthy (As long as you eat veggies and fruits you can eat candies it won’t make any difference =P)-Cleanse daily (Scrub-Lotion-Moisturize) (Proactive got rid of all my Acne)In long term : Continue with all the above steps, but if you want really great results go see a dermatologist or your doctor and ask him/her about Birth Control Pills. Some are made especially to get rid of acne (Diane 35).If you want some more tips go on Acne.orgGood luck :] !!!