Does Bare Minerals cause pimples
Mineral makeup is, by its composition, perfect for acne-prone skin. No matter what your age, mineral makeup is the best choice for acne-prone skin. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-bare-minerals-cause-pimples ]
More Answers to “Does Bare Minerals cause pimples“
- Does Bare Minerals cause pimples
- Mineral makeup is, by its composition, perfect for acne-prone skin. No matter what your age, mineral makeup is the best choice for acne-prone skin. ChaCha on!
- Does Bare Minerals give you pimples?
- That’s one of the biggest misconceptions of mineral makeup. It’s advertised as “good” for you skin, but in reality it just has different products in it. You definitely shouldn’t wear it to bed, it’s nowhere near perfect, and it st…
- Does bare minerals cover up blemishs, pimples?
- It does if applied properly for that.But- if you’ve just on on a program for sensitive skin or acne prone skin, it’s not good for it in my opinion. Bare Minerals & Sheer cover & some of the biggest advertisers,, have all natural ing…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Bare Minerals give you pimples?
- Q: I probably spent 2 months doing plenty of research online about Bare Minerals and got so excited because of how they say it will improve your skin while giving perfect coverage. So I finally got my Starter kit, watched the dvd inside and got so amazed at the so little required amount of powder required. And then I did it like they shown in the video and how the Sephora lady explained to me. Result : I had to use triple the amount they said, it didn’t cover my pores nor redness, if it wasn’t thanks to the Warmth, my skin would be looking all blotchy like usual and the rev up was such bs. And after 2-3 days of using I had many pimples that popped on my forehead and cheeks and I don’t usually even get pimples.Did the same thing happened to you? Is it a coincidence the week I used them I was more stressed thus the bad skin or it’s really cause by the powder? I thought mineral powder was GREAT for the skin??
- A: That’s one of the biggest misconceptions of mineral makeup. It’s advertised as “good” for you skin, but in reality it just has different products in it. You definitely shouldn’t wear it to bed, it’s nowhere near perfect, and it still can clog your pores. If you had this sort of reaction to it, there’s a possibility that you might be allergic to it. Bare Minerals contains a product called bismuth oxide which a lot of people are allergic to. Try switching to another mineral makeup that doesn’t have bismuth oxide (like Everyday Minerals) and see if there’s any difference. Good luck!
- Does anybody have any tips for using bare minerals foundation/mineral veil?
- Q: I’ve been using bare minerals for a while and it’s great for my skin because it doesn’t cause pimples or breaking out, like my other powders do. I also put the mineral veil on top because otherwise my skin will get way too shiny. But for some reason the powder and mineral veil is just too powdery that it looks a little too powdery/cakey on my skin. But i don’t want to get a new foundation because they will probably cause breakouts. Does anyone know a way for it too look natural and not so powdery?
- A: It sounds like you either put too much on or need a different shade. I use bare minerals and I love it.Remember to “swirl tap buff” maybe you need to tap a little more.
- acne prone skin & i.d bare minerals foundation?
- Q: I have acne prone skin…im already using differin & aczone & birth control & minoclycline to attempt to control it. I just recently replaced my clinique liquid foundation with bareminerals foundation. i have been using bareminerals for about 4 days or so and my face has been manageable. i get pimples but theyre the tiny ones rather than the big inflamed ones i use to get when i was using the liquid foundation. my question is …. how long should i keep bareminerals on my face throughout the day…my skin is extremely sensitive, but i heard that bare minerals is so bare that you can even sleep in it, which i wouldnt do because i have a strict skin care regimen from my derm. i hate having makeup on my face when im just bumming at home or with my boyfriend but it gets annoying to take it off and then reapply a few hrs later when i go out.it doesn’t cause pimples correct?also, on the few spots i wanna try and cover, b4 the foundation, i use neutrogena skin clearing green concealer with salycic acid.
- A: For any kind of skin, you should wash your face in the morning and evening, remove your makeup before u go to bed. That’s the best way to proctect your skin.