Does drying out your face make you break out
It varies from person to person but a dry face is one of the symptoms of acne for some. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-drying-out-your-face-make-you-break-out ]
More Answers to “Does drying out your face make you break out“
- Does drying out your face make you break out
- It varies from person to person but a dry face is one of the symptoms of acne for some. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does lotion make your face break out?
- Q: My face is dry and i put lotion on it when it becomes dry… my friends say that it causes you to break out is this true? if it is then what should i use instead?
- A: If you use the right moisturizer for your skin type which is dry then it shouldn’t break out and it help maintain your skin.
- Can moisturizer on your face sometimes make you break out?
- Q: I wash my face in the morning and at night. I have dry to oily skin. I’ts in between basically. But sometimes I question people who say that moisturizer won’t make my skin break out. Can anyone please tell me if moisturizer does make someone break out and if I should use it and what kind of moisturizer I should use. Also, I would like it if it’s not to expensive. Thanks!
- A: Even if your skin is oily, you should use moisturizer. The trick is finding the right kind. Any product you put on your face can make your skin break out when you first start using it because your skin isn’t used to it. When you try a new product, give it a whiel for your skin to get used to it to see how it will tuly act.
- what face cleaner is good for your skin and does not make you break out and gets dry.?
- Q: and a lotion to put on after my face seems to break out from certain kinds. what kind do you recommend?
- A: Try using Cetaphil cleanser. My dermatologist recommended it to me. Also, be careful what type of makeup you use. The best foundation, I’ve found, is Neutrogena-Skin Clearing.