Does honey cure acne and scars
No. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-honey-cure-acne-and-scars ]
More Answers to “Does honey cure acne and scars“
- Does Honey Cure Acne Scars?
- ･ Like all types of scars, acne scars are the result of damage to skin tissue. Inflamed acne lesions swell… ･ There are several different types of acne scars. These can be generally categorized into two groups:… ･ One of the most common…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Lemon Juice or Honey to cure acne?
- Q: Hi its been 2 days since I’ve used Lemon Juice to cure my acne. I did noticed that my scar has healed and some of my blemishes are getting clearer. But my face is dry and itchy. And I wake up the next morning with my face oily. But I was surprised that my face felt rather smooth. Here’s what I actually did. I wash my face first and then followed by rubbing a slice of lemon all over my face. I waited for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. Am I doing it correctly ? Do I need to wash my face first before applying the lemon ? I also heard that honey is good for the skin. Can I mix lemon and honey to form a mask ? Or should I do it separately ? If separately, how should I do it? I think I like using lemon but how should I do it to avoid getting my face feeling itchy ?Sorry if I ask too many questions. Thank you in advance.
- A: ive done that before too.. before bed after washing your face rub the lemon all over your face.. but i dident wash it off i let it dry (not long) and went to bed. in the morning wash your face in the shower and before applying makeup or whatever apply face creem to keep your face hydrated. if you want to use honey in a face mask, cut 1/2 of a ripe avocado and mix it well with 1/4 honey. that is for shur not going to leave your face dry and it will help your skin.
- POTATOES & LEMON & HONEY=acne cured? HELP?
- Q: Okayy so i’ve seen people put potatoes on their skin for about 10 mins. that helps heel scars. lemons? what do they do? and also should i put honey over my acne or my entire face? cuz i want to have great skin!!!! please helpxoxo thanks peoples
- A: I am afraid neither potatoes or lemon and honey are going to fix your acne. Go have a word with your GP.
- Have you ever used Manuka Honey to cure a skin complaint?
- Q: I have had very bad skin (acne) for the last 5 years. I started using normal honey for my skin, which has worked really well so far (better than any medicines). But I’ve heard that Manuka Honey is incredible for clearing up skin and getting rid of scars. Have you ever used it? Did it work well? Any bad side effects? Thankyou.Chris-um i seriously think your quite iggnorant.Haha, I’m such a idiot………I spelt ignorant wrong!
- A: Manuka Honey has many applications when applied topically to the skin. It can help with acne, eczema, infected wounds, ringworm and basically any bacterial or fungal infection. All honey has some healing properties. However, Manuka Honey has been found to have the most amount of healing properties. There are many anecdotal reports that indicate Manuka Honey’s effectiveness in treating acne. There are even Acne Creams available that contain Manuka Honey. However, it must be a medical-grade honey (UMF 10 or higher). By osmosis, Manuka Honey has the ability to draw impurities from the pours of the skin.What most people don’t know is that most acne conditions are caused by bacteria on the surface of the skin. There is no better substance on the face of the planet that is better for curing bacterial infections than Manuka Honey.