Does Neutrogena Oil free acne facewash work
It contains salicylic acid which helps to clear acne and prevent future acne flare-ups. Reviews are mixed. Everyone’s skin is different but try it out and if you don’t notice anything in a month or so, try a new one!ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-neutrogena-oil-free-acne-facewash-work ]
More Answers to “Does Neutrogena Oil free acne facewash work“
- Does Neutrogena Oil free acne facewash work
- It contains salicylic acid which helps to clear acne and prevent future acne flare-ups. Reviews are mixed. Everyone’s skin is different but try it out and if you don’t notice anything in a month or so, try a new one!ChaCha!
- Does neutrogena oil free acne wash work?
- It definitely makes your face less oily. I bought a bottle a while ago and it’s like 3/4 gone now. I haven’t really noticed a difference from my old face wash (which I can’t find now). I think any face wash that has salicylic acid in it wil…
- Does Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash really work?
- Beware of using too many products for acne. People make all kinds of suggestions about the best thing to do to cure acne. Some cures I’ve heard include putting oatmeal, honey, lemon juice, tea tree oil, cucumber, vinegar, milk of magnesia o…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats a good facewash?
- Q: Well I tried a lot of products that are okay but not that great. I really dont have that much pimples but im trying to get rid of most of them and in the past some things were okay, but then i used neutrogena acne stress control scrub and it seemed to work really good. I used it for about i think half a year now and it worked amazing, but now it doesnt seem like it works that well anymore. Do you guys know any good face washes or scrubs I can buy at a drugstore? I heard st. ives is good but im not sure yet. and is neutrogenas oil free acne wash good? The one with the pump? well you guys can suggest any. thanks for the help (:
- A: equate (walmart brand) i have the same problem as u oh yeah equate blackhead clearing scrub cheap and works great
- acne medications for 13 year old?
- Q: i have acne on my forehead, chin, and on my cheeks near my nose. =[ ive been changing my pillowcase a lot, using a Neutrogena facewash twice a day and use a scrub once a week. i use all oil – free make up products. im 13 and i need a medicated product like Proactiv. are there any other medications like Proactiv that u would recomend ?? ive heard of AcneFree, does it work, and what age group is it for??thnx so much =]
- A: watch this video and get that from your dermatologist…ok!!!
- How can i get rid of my acne??
- Q: OK, well i dont have HORRIBLE acne but it is kinda bad on my forehead and my nose!!! I tried this avon kind and it worked pretty good but then they stopped selling it so then i got this neutrogena kind and it was just like a normal oil free facewash, but it made my acne even worse!!! I mainly get blackheads and just red pimples and thats about it!!!! Also, i know not to pick at them so that isn’t my problem!!!!!! I dont know what to do so please help me!!!!!!!!! I thought about getting proactive but someone said that it doesn’t really work that good and there are a lot of other products out ther that say that they work better than proactive so i am really confused so if you know what i should do then please help me!!!!!!!
- A: Take a look at this site. In this site you will find many ideas and details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR’S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods are given and a bunch of FAQ’s are also given which is very very usefull. So take some time with this site and enjoy . you will also find may links regarding this topic’s so you can also look in to that also.