Does oily lotion cause acne
Yes it does! Product that make your skin oily also help aid in the clogging of pores in turn causing acne. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-oily-lotion-cause-acne ]
More Answers to “Does oily lotion cause acne“
- Does oily lotion cause acne
- Yes it does! Product that make your skin oily also help aid in the clogging of pores in turn causing acne. ChaCha again soon!
- Does Vaseline mens body and face lotion cause acne or is it oil f…?
- I swim too, and I use clean and clear exfoliating scrub, and clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin, it works for me. Whenever I get home from swimming I put coconut oil on my skin to moisturize it. When it starts to get oily I put a…
- Will calamine lotion cause acne?
- It sure can – the stuff in it that makes it opaque (zinc) is a notorious pimple maker
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Vaseline mens body and face lotion cause acne or is it oil free?
- Q: Does Vaseline mens body and face lotion cause acne or is it oil free? Hi, i have been using Clean and clear advantage for about 2 months and i haven’t been seeing any improvements, also i swim and all of these make my skin dry and i would like to know how to improve my skin, by getting less acne and i get oily skin too. What helps? Does using acne products help my skin or make it worse? Lastly would the Vaseline mens body and face lotion help?
- A: I swim too, and I use clean and clear exfoliating scrub, and clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin, it works for me. Whenever I get home from swimming I put coconut oil on my skin to moisturize it. When it starts to get oily I put aloe vera gel on it, and that helps it start to get less dry.
- Should You Use Lotion On Your Face? Or does it cause more acne?
- Q: I’ve had acne for 3 years and ive heard that lotion makes it worse because it makes it oily but ive also heard it makes it better because it moisturizes your face. My face is always pretty oily after i wash my face you can still really see the oil glands on my nose and cheeks. I have some oli-free lotion and wondering if i should be using it on my face.
- A: Make sure it’s noncomedogenic. See source below to see what that means. As for your acne, try benzoyl peroxide on a committed regimen. It works if you do it right. (Not by following the instructions on the product, but by applying it more generously and keeping it on your skin all day, twice a day). See the source below for daily pictures of this regimen and its effect on acne.
- Does anyone know of an acne treatment, cleanser, lotion, pill, etc. that actually works?
- Q: I’ve had acne off and on for years! But it has been bad for a while. Just recently in the last couple of months its really bad again. I seriously see new ones pop up everyday and I hate them all with a passion. It really can cause someone to feel self conscious..especially when so many other college girls have clear complexions! I just want them to go away. Is there anyone out there that can help me. (my skin type is naturally a bit oily..without the acne.) thanks!
- A: Go to the doctors and they’ll probably prescribe you with antibiotics or cream to help clear your acne up.I got the antibiotics when I was a teen and my acne pretty much cleared up completely and hasn’t returned in 6 years. Obviously I get the odd spot, but it’s nothing compared to how it was!Also, make sure you cleanse your skin properly – first thing in the morning, last thing at night, preferably with the face washes that are specifically designed for spot prone skin. But make sure it’s gentle enough for your skin, otherwise it could strip your skin of it’s natural oils, causing your sebaceous glands to over work to produce more oils, which could lead to more spots.Hope that helps!