Does petroleum jelly cause pimples
Petroleum Jelly tends to clog your pores and sometimes cause acne if it is applied to your face. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-petroleum-jelly-cause-pimples ]
More Answers to “Does petroleum jelly cause pimples“
- Does petroleum jelly cause pimples
- Petroleum Jelly tends to clog your pores and sometimes cause acne if it is applied to your face. ChaCha!
- Does petroleum jelly help with pimples?
- it would make your skin greasy which causes zits in the first place
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- eczema help please help?
- Q: I need some help with eczema,I have it pretty much everywhere except my face and neck, I’m 18 years old and I’ve had it since I was a baby but it’s always been under control cause i’ve always used a 1% hydrocortisone cream. However recently I decided that I don’t want to have to deal with thinned skin later in life so I decided to quit using it and I started using petroleum jelly instead for about a month and it worked great however I started to notice that I was getting small pimples which is weird cause i’ve never had pimples anywhere but my face. So I quit using that and tried using nothing for one night and now i’m really itchy and irritated it seems like my options are either use the cortisone cream and have thinned skin, use the petroleum jelly and get pimples or do nothing and have itchy red skin. I hate this is their any lotions that work well what can i do?
- A: Hi,Yes stress is the root cause of eczema in many cases.I have been helping a friend get rid of his psoriasis’ on his skin, it covers about 2 square feet of his arms and hands. He has been spraying on 2.5 PH water for about a month now, and it is working. He is also drinking 9.5 PH water. His wife has MS, and is also drinking the 9.5 PH alkaline water, and is doing much better.You can get free alkaline water – place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com Place a add to ask for 8.5 PH drinking water, and hope that the person can also make 2.5 PH water. Drinking the alkaline water will help, even if you can not spray the 2.5 PH water on your skin – as shown in the video below.Here is a demo video to watch for the eczema cure as seen in Japan. Sorry but the hospitals in the United States and Europe are not this advanced at this time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQzU&feature=PlayList&p=262C30FDF046ADAB&playnext=1&index=4Allergies to food include shellfish, garlic, and others. Stop eating things like cheese, then milk products, then anything brewed (beer, yogurt, breads made with yeast). When it goes away, then you have some idea of what you should stop eating. Or use the process developed in Japan, and eat what you want to.Exposure to UV light can also help many who have eczema. Yes walking out in the sunshine, without UV protecting sunblock on will expose your skin condition to UV light.Good Luck !
- How do I get better skin, and prevent hair fall?
- Q: I always have an itch all over my body even when i tie my hair (which is rare) and i have a naturally straight, long brown, hair but i seem to have a problem with hair fall but it’s still thick but my mom keeps complaining and also how do i prevent my habits of itching and pricking any pore that looks pimple-ish. How do i get rid of scars on my face (not so visible but there) and how do i make my skin fairer when everytime i use a whitening lotion it loses effect only after a few weeks. Im currently using Nivea Night whitening lotion for my body, Cetaphil for my face, and i sometimes put either petroleum jelly or the lotion on wherever part of my face is super dry. It happens and it hurts, i have chapped skin now beside my nose and the other side is swollen DX my mom said it’s just cause of the colds but it happens a sometimes even when i have no colds and it’s really painful so i can’t really lather the cetaphil or water on my face well.
- A: Carrot Top Facial Mask (normal – oily skin) By: Pioneer Thinking The Ingredients The Instructions 2-3 large carrots 4 1/2 tablespoons honey Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. MY FAVORITE A plain baking soda and water mask is by far the best you can do for acne prone skin. Mix a water and baking soda in a cup until the consistancy of a thinner paste. Pat on face (do not rub) and let sit till it hardens then rinse off. This has done miracles for my sensitive acne prone skin!! Plus it’s all natural! Sometimes I add a few drops of tea tree oil too. You can use this every other day, FOR SCARSVitamin E Try applying vitamin E to the scarred area three to four times daily to help reduce its visibility. If you keep at it, you should see some results after one to two weeks. It takes a long time before you get really noticeable effects. Honey and pearl A useful facial pack for acne is honey and pearl powder. Apply a mask of it for 15 minutes. If you can keep doing it every week, your skin will become lighter and smoother. Tea tree oil Some medications made from natural ingredients, such as rosehip seed oil and tea tree oil, will not only help to heal scars, but also significantly work to prevent future scarring. LeeksPeel the membrane from white are of the leek while watching TV or resting. Place a peeling over scarred areas for ten minutes every day. You can secure it with a bandage to keep it from falling off. Keep this up for a few weeks and you’ll see the color fade awayGinger After cleaning your skin, cut a few slices of fresh ginger and apply to the affected area for 20 minutes. You’d better do this laying down, otherwise the ginger may fall off. It might burn a little, but probably not too much. The ginger may leave behind a bit of redness after you removeit, but don’t be too worried. Just wipe off and have a good rest. In the morning, the scar should become smooth, and will hopefully fade completely within two weeks. The best treatment is prevention. You should try to prevent acne from ever forming. Below are some ways to reign in the red bumps: Include green, leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a lot of water to to regularly to flush out toxins, and don’t forget to drink a glass before breakfast to flush out the stomach. Avoid deep-fried snacks. Resist the urge to pop your pimples. It can cause even more damage to the skin and worsen scarring. Resist the temptation! Lastly, don’ expect scars to vanish overnightHOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUTPS ALOE VERA PLANT HELPS ACNE AND SCARS VERY MUCH Change your bedsheets and pillow covers often. Those areas are like magnets for dead cells, dander, mites and dust – all of which can cause an acne breakut. Some skin experts even recommend changing pillow cases daily.