Does sweat help clear acne
Sweat can clog your pores and make your acne worse. If you work around greasy food or oil or if you’ve been sweating from heat or because you’ve been working hard, wash your face and other acne-prone areas as soon as possible. -ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-sweat-help-clear-acne ]
More Answers to “Does sweat help clear acne“
- Does sweat help clear acne
- Sweat can clog your pores and make your acne worse. If you work around greasy food or oil or if you’ve been sweating from heat or because you’ve been working hard, wash your face and other acne-prone areas as soon as possible. -ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does sweating help clear up acne?
- Q: i feel it does because it opens up the pores i notice my skin clears up when i sweat from sports or working out. how do you guys feel about sweat and acne? btw im 17
- A: Just sweating alone will not get rid of acne, best will be to drink lots of water and try not to stress too much about it as stress if known to make acne worse. Also acne goes away pretty fast when you know how to get rid of body toxins. I used this method and has been acne free since then http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnefree.htm You can try it if you like. Good Luck
- Does sweat help clear up spots??? or acne?
- Q: on ur faceby the way its a essay i wuz suppose 2 do ovA Dah smma =Pmegz, grow up luv xxMegz i got 2 more wks to do my essay. and yeah i can spell but for gods sake its a pc, i dnt have 2 spell everyfing rite do i?and u didnt even answer my question. ur jus rude and ignorant. reprted
- A: I actually think sweating from a short excercise (30 min -2 hours) is good for acne as long as you wash afterward. Sweating is a good way to get all of that gunk out of pores. Also the excercise that causes sweat is good for acne.
- when I jog and sweat, How do i clean my face to prevent acne or breakouts?
- Q: Because evrytime I exercise I always get breakouts on my forehead and mostly on my face. Please help me how because they said that exercise and sweating can clear up my acne by removing all my bad sweats in the body but why still I get breakouts and clogs on my pores?
- A: After exercising tie your hair back from your face and wash with a good mild face wash, lots of different brands to choose from, then use a light conditioner. Don’t be touching your face with your hands during the day, and don’t pick at any pimples. Drink lots of water, best thing for skin and remember you are what you eat so a healthy diet will help with your skin.