Does that cause white spots under your nails
White spots may be the result of a zinc deficiency. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-that-cause-white-spots-under-your-nails ]
More Answers to “Does that cause white spots under your nails“
- Does that cause white spots under your nails
- White spots may be the result of a zinc deficiency. Thanks for using ChaCha.
- What causes white spots on your nails?
- Heres some info from the web you may find useful: There are many myths surrounding those mysterious white spots on fingernails that occasionally show up, but the simple truth is that the majority of white spots on fingernails are caused by …
- Do you ever get white spots on your nails? If so, do you know wha…?
- White spots are usually just your fingernails version of a bruise. Most times it’s just that you have injured the nail bed and it is growing out. It is not usually a lack of minerals as is common myth. It is NOT a calcium or zinc deficiency…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are these illnesses or symptoms???
- Q: These are NOT Illnesses, but only symptoms that you must learn to ask yourself—“from which of the five causes does it come from???”These are the symptoms that were once known as real illnesses; that YOU can now learn to reverse or prevent, and/or improved by yourself with my self-healing methods.There are two words that will make this possible to do or impossible to do:These two words have a magic all their own –they are magical because they remind me of “Open Sesame” — once you use these words they open a new life for you if you apply them or close the door to it, they are called: Discipline and Dedication. With out these magical words nothing is possible—I will give you the path to a new life, but you must walk it and never get off of it — until the day that your real cause-point is found and eliminated.Which one do you have and from which cause–point did it come from???1. Over-acidity??? 2. The Chemical World??? 3. The Living World??? 4. The Nutritional World??? 5. The Viral and Bacterial World or Microscopic World???FROM WHICH ONE OR FROM WHICH COMBINATION???Acid Indigestion Acid RefluxAcneAIDS– HIVAllergies — Intolerance To Certain FoodsAllergies – Skin ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)Agent OrangeAgitationAIDSAlcoholic Tremors And AddictionAnemia, Low Hemoglobin, Low Blood Volume, Little Or Thin VeinsAnxiety DisordersArthritisAsthmaAthlete’s Foot Itch That Just Won’t Go Away Back Pain — Body Aches And Lower Back PainBed Wetting — AdultBirth DefectsBleeding Gums Blood — Poor Circulation—Cold Hands And FeetBlood ClotsBlood — Toxic Due To Overload Of Worm Toxins Or Over-Acidity Or Chemical ToxinsBloody Stools Or Rectal Prolapse, Or Blockages In The Intestinal TractBlood Volume – Low — Causing The Heart StressBody OdorBrittle NailsBreath — Bad Breath That Does Not Go Away, And Foul Smelling Gas And StoolsBruxism — Teeth Grinding while you sleepCancerCandida InfectionCarpal Tunnel Syndrome Cholesterol (Elevated) Chronic Fatigue ConstipationColds — Frequent Colds, CongestionCold SoresConfusionCystsDark Circles Under The EyesDiabetes DiarrheaDrowsy, Or Tired After MealsConvulsionsDelusionsDementiaDepressionDigestion — Impaired Dizziness — Light Headed-Ness EczemaEmotional — Excitable Or Un-Controllable Emotional State Or SeizuresEmotional — Frequent Or Un-Controllable, Or Un-Explainable Or Un-Justifiable Rage, Anger Or Extreme AggressionEye TwitchesErectile Dysfunction — Inability To Maintain An Erection Due To Low Blood VolumeFatigue — Frequently Fatigued Or Fatigued For Un-Explained Or Un-Known ReasonFearFever — Low-GradeFibroid TumorsFingernails (White Spots, Brittle, Ridges) Food — Intolerance To Fatty FoodsFractures–Fast Recovery Time Of Broken BonesGall Bladder – Pain Or InfectionGastritis Genital HerpesGoutHeadaches– Migraine — Chronic Or Headache For No Apparent ReasonHeart PalpitationsHeal Wounds– Fast Recovery Or Fast Healing TimeHepatitis-CHeart PalpitationsHeart –Abnormal RhythmsHemorrhaging – Internal — Unexplained Or Unknown Hemorrhoids And Diverticular Disease And ColitisHigh Blood Pressure High CholesterolHigh Blood PressureHigh CholesterolHungry All The TimeHyperactivityHypotension — abnormally low blood pressureHypertension (High Blood Pressure)Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar) ImpotenceInfections — Lowered Resistance To InfectionsInfertilityIntestinal — Frequent Intestinal Disorders, Or Intestinal Bleeding, Frequent Gas & BloatingIntestinal — Irregular Bowel Movements, Chronic Constipation, Sluggish Elimination Or Chronic DiarrheaInsomnia And Restless SleepIrregular HeartbeatsIron– Increases Iron AbsorptionIron Deficiency AnemiaIrritabilityIrritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)Itching — Painful itching in or around anus, skin, penis, vaginalJerkinessJoint Pain — Or Joint Stiffness And PainKidney StonesLeg Tightening Leukemia Liver — Pain In Your Liver Loss Of Appetite Loss Of SmellLymph Nodes — Swelling Malaise — A General Sick FeelingMenstrual CrampsMental — Difficulty Concentrating, Insanity, DisorientationMolesMucus — ExcessiveMuscle CrampsMuscle PainsMuscle TremorsMuscle TwitchingMuscles — SoreMuscle WeaknessMuscle WastingNerve Disorders NervousnessNeuromuscular irritabilityNose BleedingNumbness In Arms And LegsOsteoporosis Overweight Pain — General Aches And Pains That Migrate From One Place To Another.Pain – Universal Panic AttacksPica — Craving To Eat Soil, Paint, Eating Foul Tasting Or Obnoxious Things Plaque — On Heart And ArteriesPremenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Breast Soreness, Vaginal: Itch, Bleeding, Pain Or Infections Protein DeficiencyRestless Leg Syndrome RestlessnessSeizure DisordersSensitivity To Light, Or Day BlindnessSkin Problems That Just Won’t Cure Or Resolve Such As: Rashes, Boils, Pimples, Acne, Sores Etc.Sonophobia — Fear of loud sounds that irritate your nervesSpasmsStiffness — Back, NeckStressScurvy Sleep — Needing To Sleep A Long Time, Or Inability To Stay AsleepStomach PainsStomach — Protruding Belly Caused By Infestation Of ParasitesStunted Growth Or Delayed PubertySwollen LegsTensionTicsTightnessTinnitus (Ringing In Ears)Twitches Twitching Eyelid VirusesVision — Partial Loss Of Vision, Or Total Blindness, Or Pain In Eyes WartsWeakness — General — Or low energy levelWeight – Excess Weight Or Can’t Gain WeightWombs or open sores that won’t heal or close
- A: overweightswollen anklesdepressionjoint painibsanginachronic fatigue
- What do you think of this story….?
- Q: Okay this is the very beginning and I am only 16 so go easy; I am no professional. “Everyone run for your life!” a guy yelled so loud that my bestfriend, Sunflower, and I took our heads out of your videogame to look over. Trhe poor guy fell down by the door panting like a dog. If it wasn’t Halloween I might have believed him. His eyes were wide and his body was in a flight position.”Ron stop being a fruit and come have a beer,” a guy next to me yeled while killing my character.”Speaking of beers, do you want one?” Sunflower, my bestfriend, asked.”You know I am not twenty-one yet so stop tempting me,” I said and kiled her character with my gun.”You’re only a month away so it’s okay,” she laughed.”Go get your bveer and shut up,” I replied. Sunflower handed her X-box controller to another person and went to the kitcher. About a minute after I got back into the game the power went off and a chilling scream went up my spine cause the short hairs on my body to stand up. I thought this Ron guy was going all out but more people started screaming and I was sure this was not a joke. When I got up off of the foot rest, someone ran right into my shoulder and I fell back onto the foot rest. “Sunflower!” I yelled through all the chaotic screams. “If you can hear me I am leaving out the window!” The window was the only thing I could see thanks to the full moon outside. Many people ran into me and something wet even spattered on my face; it felt like my moshing days but worse. At least I could see who I am getting hit by at concerts and I have a way out. Suddenly, a gun shot rang across all of the screams and I worked faster at getting to the window. I reached it however, became disappointed to find out it was sealed shut. The power came back on and AI saw why people screamed in terror and why that guy was telling us to run. These gray ugly men ran around slaughtering my college friends. My heart was racing at this point. Before the lights came on I thought it was some sick human looking for some Halloween fun but these were demons. One of them spotted me with his yellow pupil surrounded in a sea of black so it growled at me through its shark teeth. At that point my hear was ready to explode with excitment. The monster ran at me and I kicked him with my giant goth boot. These bitches weren’t going to kill me so easy. Again I kicked him in the head and I was so focused on him that I let one of them grab me from behind. I tried to kick above my shoulder, but my giant boots couldn’t go that far. More of them came at me clawing at my black tank top until of their long nails dug into my stomach. I was done for or so I thought. I heard more gun shots and some of them dropped dead. two of them still went after me since I seemed to be the only live one left in the house. They both lost their heads when they tried to jump at me. A big guy in a long read jacket stood behind them with a giant sword. This guy looked odd because of the way he looked with his white hair. Most people with white hair were pretty freaking looking, but he had the perfect face and ice blue eyes to match. What really stood out though was this guys clothes. Under his big red jacket he had no shirt on revealing a nice six pack and the rest of his clothes wasn’t such a big deal. His boots were kind of funny though; they were left unzipped in the front with his black pants tucked in them. This guy’s body distracted me for a little bit until I remembered my friend. “Oh crap!” I groaned under my breath. “Are you going to get revenge for this?” he said after I ran to the kitchen door way. I stopped and looked at him,”I don’t want anything to do with this so stay the hell away from me.” This guy may be hot but he also sounded a copule eggs short of a dozen. i went into the kitcehn and stpped right inot a pool of blood. On the floor, I found my bestfriend with a beer in her hand. “Shit,” I sobbed. Gently, I picked up her head and closed her blood shot eyes. Sunflower had been my friend since preschool and this was so hard; that offer for revenge started to sound good. Before I left the kitchen, I grabbed the beer out of my friend’s hands. This was my first alcoholic beverage and it was pretty nasty, yet I kept on drinking it. If I had to run a hunder miles to get my hands on those monsters who did this I would. Cliche, I know; when it happens to you it makes more since why people make this vow. On the way out, I saw more of my college friends dead on the floor and my blood began to boil. “Are you out there?” I asked when I got out on the porch. No one answered so I took a seat on the plastic chair. All I knew was I couldn’t stay in this town; the cops of Verona would blame me for bringing demons to the god’s land. I was the only one alive so I was the only one to point fingers at so even if the cops let me go my neighbors along with the rest of the town would give me funny looks. for a while I starred up at the moon thinking about
- A: Alright so i like your idea and where this is heading.. but it is really choppy. There are lots and i mean LOTS of grammar. (not spelling) like it says <At that point my hear was ready to explode with excitement> shouldn’t that he EAR not HEAR? like those this. it says different words then what it is suppose to be… ASIDE from the grammar which is ALWAYS easy to fix.Some of the wording in your sentences need to get switched up. i cant tell you EXACTly which ones. but i was confused at some spots.Also this is just a little tip. one thing that will really bring a readers attention to the book is the use of the 5 senses. (taste, touch, smell, hear, see) Sentence with these things really and im serious with this. it really brings the reader in. But besides the negitive stuff.. i really like where your story was going. and i would totally love to hear more.so i hope this tips helpgood luck