Does working out help your skin ‘acne’
Exercise, diet and a wonderful prescription from a Dermatologist can do magical wonders for an acne problem. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-working-out-help-your-skin-%27acne%27 ]
More Answers to “Does working out help your skin ‘acne’“
- Are there any products that actually work to help with sensitive/…?
- When you first start using it this is normal. However, Loreal makes a great combo box for adult acne which is aimed more for adult acne.
- Does Proactiv work for African American skin? does it help with a…?
- Proactiv uses sulfur (a derivative of gunpowder) and benzoyl peroxide (a whitening/bleaching affect). So I don’t know if you’d want a lightening affect or blotchiness with a darker complextion. I do know of an EXCELLENT Acne line called “…
- Acne Skin Care Products – Do They Really Work?
- When an acne sufferer first decides to do something about their problem, one of the first things they turn to is acne skin care products. And some people have great success with them, especially if they only have mild acne. But often, peopl…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get perfect skin?
- Q: I don’t have bad skin, but I have a bit of acne, and my nose is always dry. Drives me NUTS. I’ve been using clean and clear and the acne’s cleared up a bit but it won’t actually go away, and thank god it doesnt dry out my skin (don’t use proactiv i repeat don’t….your face will PEEL it’s gross). About the dry skin, it’s always around my nose and cheekbones and I have no idea why. I’ve been using moisturizer (that’s made for the face and stuff) and it helps temporarily but then by the end of the dry it’s dry again. What do you recomend? I need something that really works, have any ideas for a tinted moisturizer? I have light olive skin… also please only tell me if it’s affordable xD I saw one that was like $30. Just a good tinted moisturizer that’s all I need.Any other ideas on how I can make my skin look good? So far I just need a good moisturizer and maybe a slightly stronger acne medication (clean and clear really did make my acne less noticeable (it was never actually bad in the first place just got on my nerves) but it never made it completely go away).I don’t wear a lot of make-up, I guess I’m naturally pretty (not bragging). Just some eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and maybe a little blush….. so, any tips to help me with my skin? xDI woke up today with a really sore throat and didn’t go to school, drank a lot of water and started feeling better- I think I am REALLY dehydrated and I heard water CAN help, so maybe that’s part of the problem. Thanks for bringing it upLol is cocoa butter REALLY that good? xDAaaaand one last thing if I do use cover-up and foundation (really only for one spot on my cheek) I use natural mineral makeup and I know for sure that’s not what’s irritating and drying out my skin.
- A: Drink a lot of water. You would be surprised how much it really does make your skin clear, healthy, and glowing.Also, the less makeup you wear on your face, the better skin you will have. eye and lip makeup shouldnt hurt, but things like blush and foundation can cause breakout if you are prone to them.This also helps alot, it makes your skin look AMAZING:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4cQit will peel a bit, but its very very temporary. it should last more than a few hours. its totally worth it.