How can you get dandruff out of your head
Dandruff is caused mostly by yeast & fungus. Find a shampoo that contains zinc pyrithione and use this for a very long period of time to completely get rid of it. Consult your doctor, as well. 1-800-2ChaCha unlimited Q’s! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-get-dandruff-out-of-your-head ]
More Answers to “How can you get dandruff out of your head“
- How can you get dandruff out of your head
- Dandruff is caused mostly by yeast & fungus. Find a shampoo that contains zinc pyrithione and use this for a very long period of time to completely get rid of it. Consult your doctor, as well. 1-800-2ChaCha unlimited Q’s!
- Does head & shoulders get rid of dandruff??
- they have a special one called: head & shoulders, anti-dandruff (it’s the lime green one that says refresh)
- How to Get Dandruff OFF my Head?
- It’s just dead skin so all you have to do is scrub your head really good when you’re in the shower. Trust me, it works. Just keep doing it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you scratch your head can lice come out?
- Q: okay so i always scratch my head cause i have really bad dandruff…so i was and yesterday and a tiny little light brown bug that has these little antenas came out of my hair!then today the same thing happened to me!do i have lice?!!!??i dont know anybody who has it…does that mean im dirty??how can i get rid of them to where i can still go to school & no one knows i have them?
- A: It sounds like you do have lice. You need to go to walmart and buy a product called RID, it will get rid of the lice. It doesn’t mean you’re dirty, and it doesn’t matter if you don’t personally know someone with it. You could have gotten it from trying on a hat in a store, etc.
- how can i tell the difference between if i have dandruff of head lice?
- Q: cause i have noticed that there are MANY MANY little white dots that seem a bit different from your typical dandruff, and i just saw in my bathroom sink a little tiny bug, about 1 or 2 milimeters long, and it was a light brown. i squished it with toilet paper, and at first it jumped about 6 or 7 inches across the sink.please tell me that wasnt a louse i just described!!!and if it turns out that i do have it, do the products typically strip out hair color?and what do you recommend?you know, to get rid of it?my head does itch a bit, but i cant tell now if its really itchy or not cause im all paranoid now.aaaauuuugghhh!!!
- A: it probably is lice….get the RID lice treatment, it works really well and when you use the treatment (as directed) and use the comb you will see little black/brown bugs combed out.if you end up not having lice it won’t matter if you use the treatment, it’s not harmful.good luck! don’t worry i had lice 4 times in 3rd grade, they can be pesty, but easily taken care of.
- How can I get really bad dandruff out of my hair?
- Q: I’ve used head and shoulders, selsun blue, and nuetrogena T-Gel. NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK! I dnt kno if i’m doing something wrong with them or what. I was using the head and shoulders and selsun blue everyday. Then when I heard you shouldnt wash your hair every day I only used the T-Gel every other day. But my hair is still full of dandruff and is dry and frizzy. HELP!
- A: First, you need to use dandruff shampoo daily, unless you’re using Nizoral (then follow the directions).Second, you need to let the dandruff shampoo set on your scalp for 4-5 minutes.Third, if you use conditioner do not apply it directly to your scalp as this will feed the fungus that causes dandruff.Fourth, use this guide to determine which shampoo to try next: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/350939/dont_let_dandruff_dictate_your_wardrobe_pg2.html?cat=69