How do I cure chafed skin
Try using Vaseline, Noxzema, zinc oxide ointment and cortisone cream to help with chafed skin. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-cure-chafed-skin ]
More Answers to “How do I cure chafed skin“
- How do I cure chafed skin
- Try using Vaseline, Noxzema, zinc oxide ointment and cortisone cream to help with chafed skin. ChaCha on!
- Do skinny or fit girls have trouble with chafing? Ways to prevent…?
- Go to a store that specializes in running and jogging and get some Body Glide.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I fix a sore spot on my penis?
- Q: A long while ago, I rubbed my penis a little too hard and ever since there has been a sore spot on my skin below the head where I rubbed too hard. It’s not a raised bump. The skin is just chafed. Anyway, it hurts and I was wondering if there’s any remedy out there to cure the skin? I already use lube now, but it still hurts at times.
- A: Try the polysporin. It is used on circumcisions. It has an antibiotic so this should help. give it a few days and if it still hurts get yourself to the doctor. Famioy jewels are precious and should be protected at all cost.