How do i get rid of the white lines on my nails
Getting more iron or zinc into your diet can help rid you of white lines on your nails. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-white-lines-on-my-nails ]
More Answers to “How do i get rid of the white lines on my nails“
- How do i get rid of the white lines on my nails
- Getting more iron or zinc into your diet can help rid you of white lines on your nails. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the white line on the pink bit of my finger?
- Q: As I went to cut my nails the other day I realised that on the pink bit there was a white line. Is it important or not. And how can I get rid of it? Do I need to go to the doctors. Thankyou for any help (:
- A: IF it is at the bottom of your fingernail, it is called the lunule. You don’t get rid of it, and it is normal to have. Check out images online. If it is different than what is shown, you may want to get it checked out.
- What am I doing wrong with my nails?
- Q: I keep having a problem with my nails. Whenever I paint them using a french, the white part chips off and it seems to crack. I use a base coat, then polish, then white polish and then the top coat. I use the top coat every day after that to make sure that the polish stays on and won’t chip but it doesn’t help. Any suggestions? Please don’t tell me to get a professional manicure because I am a college student who is low on cash. Also, there is always a line of nail polish around my cuticle when I don’t polish there. What is that line? How can I get rid of it? Thanks so much!
- A: don’t rush polish, if you allow time to dry between each layer it will set better and last longer. also keep in mind that moisture and humidity can cause chips and peeling. this includes showers, doing the dishes, or even washing your hands, as well as the levels in the air. one of those heat setters works great, but on a lesser budget you could use your hair dryer and blast them with some hot dry air, Great luck to youBlessings!
- White stuff on surface of nails?
- Q: i have an opaque white blotch on my nail, and its not the normal crescent thing on the edge or those horizontal lines. just a huge spot. does anyone know anything about these or how to get rid of them?
- A: This is caused by calcium. It is not a bad thing. Basically its a good sign that you have enough calcium in your body. It will grow out.