How do I keep acne off my face
There are many acne treatments today. Proactive is one of the more popular and easy to obtain. Look around and you’ll find one! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-keep-acne-off-my-face ]
More Answers to “How do I keep acne off my face“
- How do i keep acne off my face?
- Ok this is the way to get perfect skin. I have amazing skin thanks to this. 1. Buy a cleanser if you don’t already have one. Cleanse your face. Pat dry. 2. Use a toner. 3. Moisturize. Especially in the winter. Use any face lotion or moistur…
- How to keep acne off of your face?
- Hi Tonii, my girls are 17 and 16 they started using baking soda when they were about your age. They’ve rarely get blemishes. Put a little bit on a washcloth then wash normally. You can control the softness of the soda by using more water. B…
- How long should you keep acne medicine on you face before washing…?
- Usually, I put it on right before i go to bed, like right after a shower, so my face is clean, then go to bed with it on. The acne is usually gone my morning. Hope this helps.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do i keep acne off of my face?
- Q: how do i keep acne off of my face
- A: youve gotta buy apricot medicated scrub from st ives brand, then you need to buy clean and clear facial cleanser with 10% benzol peroxide.the scrub is to get all the dirt and oil from deep down in your skin, it makes your skin cleaner, softer and more radiant. use it 3 times a week.the cleanser has a strong ingredient that keeps fighting your acne all day. clean your face in the morning, and before bed. these things arent expensive. you may find them at walmart, both together for under 10 bucks!!i use it and it works
- I have acne – how do I keep my hair off my face during the night?
- Q: I permanently straightened my hair which means I can’t tie my hair up, and even if I use a headband to hold my hair back, I do have long hair, so somehow the ends still touches my face.What can I do?
- A: My question to you is, why do u want to keep the hair off of your face? It sounds as if you are under the misconception that the hair touching your face is the cause of your acne. This is not the case, at all. So, having said this, it’s not necessary for you to go looking for methods to remove the hair from touching your face. The acne condition is purely a result of hormonal changes, and not from dirt or hair touching your face. If that were the case, how would you explain all of the acne that occurs in areas (chest, back, chin) where the hair doesn’t touch??
- How do you keep your face acne free?
- Q: Tell me your home remedies or what product works best for you (that isn’t so costly).I’m 14, I DO clean my face, I wear make-up to cover them up but I always wash it off before I got to bed. I use an oil-free cleanser thingy twice a day. But they won’t get the hell off my face? Oh and proactiv doesn’t work for me, trust me I’ve tried all that expensive crap.
- A: try these!These are safe as well as quite easy on your pocket.Step1Resist the urge to attack when these plugged sebaceous glands pop up. In other words, don’t pop your pimples, this can cause infections and even scarring.Step2Keep in mind that a combination of hormonal activity, a buildup of bacteria and the shedding of dead skin cells causes pimples. Do what you can to prevent a breakout by establishing a skin-care routine appropriate for your skin type.Step3Have patience. It could take up to one month for a blemish to disappear completely. The less you poke at it, the better.Step4Buy an antibacterial, oil-free concealer that can blend the redness of the pimple into your own skin color. Green shades tend to offset redness the best. (This might not be an option for those who don’t wear makeup.)Step5Try a facial mud mask. This may shrink a pimple.Step6Realize that despite the happy teens in the commercials, “zit zapping” solutions, medications you apply directly to pimples, don’t do much more than dry out the top layer of skin covering the pimples. These medications don’t provide a long-term cure.Step7If you are going to break the rules by “extracting the blemish,” aesthetician-speak for popping your pimple, wash your hands, then lightly squeeze the top of the pimple with a tissue or cotton swab. Clean the area thoroughly when you’re done. If nothing happens, leave the pimple alone until it’s ready to pop.Step8Apply a benzol peroxide acne medication to the pimple and avoid applying medication to the surrounding area.Ingredients: GarlicInstructions: Crush a clove of garlic and rub juice on effected area. Fresh garlic will kill the bacteria and your pimples will disappear with regular applications. Also try eating a clove or two of raw garlic.Ingredients: Calamine LotionInstructions: Cleanse your face with astringent before bed, apply a thick layer of Calamine lotion to pimple area and rinse off in the morning.Ingredients: Egg whitesInstructions: Place egg whites all over your face like a mask. Let it dry, and rinse with warm water. Repeat daily until pimples are gone. This remedy will keep your face pimple free.Ingredients: ToothpasteInstructions: Apply toothpaste to affected areas (not gel), before bed. Wash off in the morning. This home remedy for pimples really works, with quick results!Ingredients: Olive Oil, SaltInstructions: Mix three tablespoons of salt with four tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl or container. put the mixture in a washcloth or on your fingers and scrub in face. works great as an exfoliant! and the olive oil helps keep skin soft making it an excellent home remedy for pimples/acne.Ingredients: Honey, CinnamonInstructions: Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon into 3 tablespoons of honey. Use as a facial scrub, works great as an exfoliant, and you can leave on overnight or wash it off after half an hour, either works fine.Do not use bar soap on your face! Try using African black soap to keep your face free of pimples.Pimples, Blemishes, Home Remedies for Pimples and BlemishesThis section provides a list of effective home remedy for pimples, zits, Blemishes and acne. Read out for more!!1. Create a solution of one part lemon juice and one part rose water. Leave this mixture on the face for 30 minutes to help with pimples and other blemishes.2. Take an egg and crack it over the sink and let the white of the egg go into a bowl; use the white to dab on your pimple. Leave on overnight or for 20 minutes.3. Put egg whites all over your face (like a mask)..egg whites are driers and will remove all the impurities from your face. Leave it on until every spot is dry (depends on the type of skin you have) it works so well. use for 2-3 days or continue use. It works wonders for curing Pimples!!4. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.5. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.6. 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples etc7. Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is very effective home remedy for all minor skin blemishes. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove pimples.8. Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.9. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.10. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .11. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczem