How do I treat an infected new tattoo
Three top rated healing ointments are Bacitracin Zinc, A & D Ointment and Petroleum. Follow the Tattooer aftercare instructions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-treat-an-infected-new-tattoo ]
More Answers to “How do I treat an infected new tattoo“
- How do I treat an infected new tattoo
- Three top rated healing ointments are Bacitracin Zinc, A & D Ointment and Petroleum. Follow the Tattooer aftercare instructions!
- How to treat your new tattoo to prevent infection?
- Professional tattoo artists always wipe your tattoo with antiseptic to clean it as they are applying your tattoo. This helps keep the tattoo area clean and germ free while they are still using the tattoo needle on your skin. Upon completion…
- What happens if you get an infection with your new tattoo??
- If it’s left unattended, it could go deeper into your skin or spread wider. Worst case scenario: you get gangrene or leprosy and your skin starts to fall off. More likely in the 21st century: It’ll feel itchy and sore longer than it ought t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to treat an infected new cartilage piercing? 🙁 ARGH.?
- Q: I had my cartilage piercing done with a needle at a tattoo parlor 8 days ago and now it is swollen, reddish with burning sensation. but i never had it before 🙁 just recently these 2 days. ive been taken care of it 3 times a day with sea salt and warm water and the antiseptic ear care solution thing i got. so what do i do?? how can i clean it well enough :(.. ??
- A: An infection in a cartilage piercing is a lot harder to heal than a lobe piercing as cartilage doesn’t have it’s own blood supply.It is completely normal for it to be swollen. Even though it is 8 days old it’s still a new piercing thats healing. And it doesn’t really sound like it’s infected :)It sounds like your cleaning it well enough. Just carry on cleaning it the way you are and it will get better:] xX