How do you describe a pimple
Pimple (n): a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-describe-a-pimple ]
More Answers to “How do you describe a pimple“
- What to do about pimple scars & normal pimples (more detail i…?
- The scab you just have to leave it alone and let it heal (sorry its probably not what you wanted to to hear I know). As for your chin try to prevent it as much as you can. I wash my face with soap then a special face wash from Clean & C…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of spots on the back?
- Q: Some people get a lot of, what can be described, as spots or pimples on their back. They seem to never go away and can be quite painful. But how exactly do you get rid of them…?
- A: Before trying any products go to you doc’s first as this maybe acne? your doc would be able to give you something stronger, if that is the case? if not try witch hazel, as this is an astringent it will dry out your spots a lot quicker.
- How do you get rid of those tongue blisters?
- Q: So my little sister has a tongue blister some may describe it as a tongue pimple that turns white as well.. how do you get rid of it.. beside just waiting to go away…I heard Vitamin C is the answer.. is the true??
- A: No, vitamin C will not specifically speed the healing of a tongue blister. You can try a 50%/50% oral rinse of hydrogen peroxide and water, or you can also try a salty-water oral rinse. (Both serve to kill bacteria in the mouth and in the blister/sore.) The white color is due to antibodies in the area.
- how do you get rid of acne?
- Q: i don’t have a lot of money, but i really want to get rid of my acne so does anyone know what’s best?also, how do you get rid of those little acne bumps that havent yet become pimples? its hard to describe, but they are all over my face and are very small yet noticable.
- A: HeyWhen you want to get rid of your acne you must know that one of the most important things, before you buy any anti-acne product, is to know how to cleanse your skin. Our skin is on duty protecting you 24 hours per day and keeping infections out. It is the first line of defense against attacks on your health. This is why it is so important to take care of your skin and make sure you are helping it do its influential job. By keeping your skin clean and healthy today you also prevent problems such as wrinkles or skin cancer in the future.Check this list of simple tips for daily hygiene that can help you against your acne:Use mild soapDon’t buy harsh cleansers that are made of strong chemicals. These can dissolve your skin’s natural proteins and oils, thus doing more harm than good. Cleansing products supposed to be as chemical-free as possible. Do not even think to use deodorant soaps on your face! They are made of strong chemicals and also leave a detergent film behind. This protective layer will actually irritate your skin and clog your pores.Use lukewarm waterThe water used on your face should always be lukewarm. If the water will be too hot, you will dehydrate your skin, making it more prone to damage. You may also scald or even burn your skin. If it is too cold, the water will dry your skin.Be gentleSome people think they ought to scrub their skin raw, but this is one of the things to avoid. You should instead be careful not to damage or tear your skin. Exfoliation is good because it will help remove dead skin cells, but be careful and so you will not hurt yourself.Toning is fineToning helps keep the skin clear and firm, which is good. The best toners around are those containing alpha hydroxy acids and glycolic. Don’t buy those made with alcohol and those that are marked photosensitive.Moisturize your skinMoisturizers work by preventing the loss of water. They either draw moisture to the outer layer of the skin, or coat the skin’s surface with a film of substance, thus sealing moisture into the skin. The best substances for an intensive moisture treatment are pure vitamin E, or Aloe Vera oil. The oil is available in liquid form. You can also break open a capsule and apply the oil directly to the skin. This is a wonderful treatment for the sensitive skin under your eyes. This part of your face is one of the first to show signs of aging because it secretes none of the oils that keep skin supple and firm.These easy tips were helpful for me when I tried to get rid of my acne. You can find a lot more about acne treatments and useful products in the helpful website www.my-acne-solution.infoI hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!