How do you get rid of a pimple asap? (MORE?)
To get rid of pimples fast, apply a bit of toothpaste on the affected area before bed to reduce irritation and redness. Cleanse your skin 3-5 times daily with a specialized acne cleanser or an unscented soap. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-pimple-asap%3F-%28more%3F%29 ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of a pimple asap? (MORE?)“
- How do you get rid of a pimple asap?
- To get rid of pimples fast, apply a bit of toothpaste on the affected area before bed to reduce irritation and redness. Cleanse your skin 3-5 times daily with a specialized acne cleanser or an unscented soap.
- Does anyone have a remedy to get rid of a pimple asap?
- Plain toothpaste (not gel) really will dry a pimple up. Don’t use it if the pimple is an open sore in any way, or it might just infect it. Otherwise, benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid. Toothpaste tonight, makeup tomorrow.
- How can I get rid of this pesky pimple ASAP?
- You can try this. Crush 1 to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-pimples.blogspot.com/
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you answer my questions?
- Q: i’m 13 yrs old and 155cm and weigh 51 kg.1.Do you think that that height and weight is normal for me? i think i inherited my mom’s thighs. as a result, i have a pear shaped body. 2.how can i make my thighs smaller?and as a result of my thighs, i’m on a diet-no rice. and that’s it. my dad told me not to cut down on rice since i’m still growing. 3. is it ok to cut down on rice and have wheat bread as a substitue? 4. how can i become taller?i have acne. mostly whiteheads and blackheads(some pimples, though). i went to my dermatologist. she pricked my face. and gave me an astringent and a topical antibiotic and a nightcream. i’ve been using it for 5 months now and had my face pricked twice.according to an article in reader’s digest,astringents can do more harm than good.5. what am i going to do to get rid of my pimples?pls answer thiese quetions ASAP and i’ll choose the best answer.
- A: Between your zits and your thighs and your rice your making me crazy. Stop making yourself crazy. Eat in moderation and get active. Pimples are part of life especially at your age.A very clean face will mean clean pimples. Once your 18 things should get better.
- Help With Acne/Acne Scar/Bad Break Out?
- Q: I have bad acne and really need to get rid of it. I started using ‘Stridex’ with the pads and the cream. it worked really well and smoothed my skin but I still get a whole bunch of black heads (On my nose manly) and some pimples. I need some ‘Long Term’ Stuff and some ‘Emergency’ stuff for when I get a bad zit and need it gone ASAP.Also, I have a really really bad zit(or many in one spot, can’t tell) and it hurts and looks really awful. I go back to school Monday and would really like it gone by Saturday(I have plans with a friend). What should I do? I put The ‘Stridex’ on and some ‘Clinique Emergency Lotion’One more thing: I have acne scars, there dark and off colored(like reddish) How can i get rid of them or at least fade them?Other Hopefully helpful info – I don’t wear Cover-up or Foundation. – I have Tough skin – Small/deep pores – I’m not allergic to anything.If you can answer any/all the questions it would be greatly appreciated! – EvieI would like something I can get at the store or make.
- A: http://www.phpure.com/nutrition_products/angstrom_minerals.htmGo to this website and click on the mineral options because you could be low in several you just may not know what they symptoms are so you dont list them. This will help you if you do it. Until then I would go to a tanning bed and tan for 10 minutes to help your skin heal and kill bacteria. You may need to do tanning twice to see a difference. DO not go so long that you burn your skin
- spots….plz read???
- Q: hey guyswell the problem is I have lots of really really small spots all over my face and theres lots all over my nose and cheeks so I have 1 question:well its gone a couple of months when ive been getting lots of these small spots all over my face some of them come in groups of 4 or more some are groups of two…ive got these spots on my cheeks, chin and nose…i didnt have any on my head when this started but i got lots of these colourless spots on my head now…Ive also recognised that my pores on my cheeks have gone very big and my skin has gone very dry and sensitive. So I have a a question:1. how do you get rid of them?I already no that the spots are not an allegeric reaction. I dont think there pimples or acne. These spots are colourless (there not red).I also have tried products like:-tea tree oil (no difference)-clean & clear (dries my face out badly makes spots worser and painful)-clearisil (dries my face out really bad, gives bad dry skin) -tooth paste (which was the most worse dried my skin out caused a bad reaction made all my face burning red and also made face skin peel off really badly)-sudocrem (no difference)-witch hazel stick (which dried my face out very badly and gave dry skin)Ive been to the doctors and hes gave me Aqueous cream and Im using the Boots face wash. Still no difference from using these two products.so any suggestions?!?thanks for reading can you reply back asap !xXx
- A: it will go naturally