How do you treat combination skin for acne
Over-the-counter topical treatment,Topical treatments available by prescription,Antibiotics [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-treat-combination-skin-for-acne ]
More Answers to “How do you treat combination skin for acne“
- How do you treat combination skin for acne
- Over-the-counter topical treatment,Topical treatments available by prescription,Antibiotics
- Is this combination for treating acne harmful to my skin??
- I try to stay away from the washers and stuff. Doesn’t really work 😛 For the last year I’ve been having some acne as well. I’ve been given all sorts of creams and such, but recently my mom found out about apple cider vinegar. It has worked…
- What’s a good cheap/well-priced moisturizer for an acne prone com…?
- try “cerave moisturizing lotion” its not cheap but its quantity makes it well priced. neutrogena oil free moisture spf15 is also good. cetaphil moisturing cream is well priced and good. if you add a drop of jojoba oil in your mois…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Simplest way to treat combination skin???
- Q: I’ve heard that you cannot treat your combination skin the same. I, for a while, just did an acne cream and used if a moisturizer if needed. I now use just a regular cleanser and an astringent on the acne. Is this a good idea? How do you do it? I just want the simplest way to deal with my skin so it doesn’t bother me, because I get busy during the school year. There’s acne on my forehead, top of my nose, and chin. Thanks so much!Oh! I use Clean and Clear by the way. (:
- A: its different for everyone. everyone has different skin and reacts differently. if clean and clear isnt working then try something else. a good moisterizer is good. i used clean and clear and just some baby cream. then i started using vasaline intensive rescue no scent and all my blemishes went away. you can also dry them out. if its just a few spots then use some lavender on them to dry them out. if its serious acne then try pro active. aparently its really really good.hope it helped!
- Tea Tree Oil for treatment of pimples?
- Q: I found tea tree oil in my medecine cabinet the other day and was wondering; what are the chances that it will work on my pimples?i have combination skin; my t zone is usually oily. and i have all different types of pimples.how does tea tree oil work to treat your acne?does it work for you?and any other information on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
- A: tea tree oil is great for pimples just mix it with some water that is less irritating if you use on just the pure tea tree oil it can burn your skin.just dab it on your spots not all over your face it heal pimples nicely.
- Good Acne Kit Systems or good product combinations?
- Q: My face calmed down with acne during my senior year, but now that I started working again my skin has been getting worse everday. I tend to sweat alot during work and I do get a little dirty every once in a while (retail dept of Six Flags).I have oily skin, and it’s extremely oily on my nose: I have to wipe it every once in a while (yes that’s gross I know..)I’ve tried Proactiv and it was pretty good with my mild acne, but sometimes I would get a few pimples that would not be affected by the treatment and would stay there for a few days and eventually leave a scar. Proactiv wasn’t really good for preventing acne in my case even though I used it how you were supposed to. Also it didn’t do anything to treat my blackheads on my nose.For people with oily skin, what other systems or product combinations have you tried that has really worked for you? I remember hearing one about you’re own custom made system and it was called “ID” or something and I was wondering if that really works. I want one that cleanses, prevents, and gets rid of blackheads!!Please help me!Thanks :]Also how can you tell if you have large pores or not? I never knew how you could tell.
- A: I’ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it’s at.I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.I’m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.Literally the best acne face wash I’ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It’s unique cause of it’s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn’t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.Well good luck and best wishes.