How long does it take acne to heal
We are all very different people, and we all heal in different ways, at different time rates. They typically last between four and twelve weeks, but how long they last within that time frame depends on a large number of factors. Thanks, go ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-acne-to-heal ]
More Answers to “How long does it take acne to heal“
- How long does it take for acne scars to heal??
- How long does it take for acne scars to heal? Well, I’d have to say that it depends on how bad and how deep they are. I have some that I used a home remedy on and they went away fairly quickly (about a week or two). But on the other hand I…
- Why does it take so long for the redness to go away after an infl…?
- We’ll have the answer, and a discussion of the answer, on AcneNet next month. Answer to Last Month’s Question of the Month Last month’s question was: Why can’t I squeeze the blackheads to improve my appearance, and pop open the whiteheads…
- How long does it take acne “wounds” to heal up??
- Once thing that I’ve found that really helps the cuts on my face heal from old acne is to use salicylic and glycolic acids. When it takes the layers of skin off, it really helps smooth it out and get rid of the cut fast. You should definite…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for scars left by severe acne to heal?
- Q: pls, for those who have experienced severe acne at one point in their life. How long does it take to heal? thanx!!
- A: it takes about 1 to 2 months for complete healing. if u still have some redness or anything like that its all part of the clearing up.be patient things take time.good luck
- How long does it take for bruises from acne to heal?
- Q: I still have acne but in certain areas, where it has essentially cleared, there are thee purple bruises. How long does it take for them to heal (more or less)?
- A: They usually take about 6 months to a year to heal, if they are not too deep or too big. I recommend you try an effective dermabrasion product to help and accelerate the healing process and help with diminishing the scarring. You should try the site below and check out the available products. Good luck.
- How long does it take to heal acne scars? How can we cure it in natural way?
- A: Acne scars truly are embarrassing and unpleasant. A natural way to get rid of them is to take vitamin E supplements. I have been taking Kyani Sunset, a product my mom came across, which is a omega-3/ tocotrienol(vitamin E) supplement. While taking that, along with Kyani sunrise (a rich antioxidant ), I’ve noticed that my acne cleared up, and scars from my acne healed as well. I really recommend it!If you have any questions, or want more info, e-mail me @ [email protected]