How to get rid of an acne blemish
Try using coco butter to get rind of the acne blemish,or maybe use some bleaching cream.Don’t pick on your pimples because it leaves scars from acne and use a facial wash specifically for acne like Aveeno Daily cleansing foam.It works wonders.ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-an-acne-blemish ]
More Answers to “How to get rid of an acne blemish“
- ･ 1 Place a drop of honey on the effected area. Allow it to stay for 2-4 hours before washing it off. Honey… ･ 2 Wash your face with some sugar. Get a cup and place a spoonful of sugar inside. Mix it up good and… ･ 3 Dab some lemon juic…
- fourteen is really the blessed time for acne. You’ll have to wait till all hormones settle down. In the meantime continue to take care of your skin like you do but don’t overdo it. Eventually later scars will look less dramatic. If not, las…
- d pores, bacteria and inflammation. The blemishes of Acne can take the form of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and, in severe cases, cystic-type lesions. Acne is generally more of a nuisance tha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of acne blemishes. I had bad acne when I was in my teens. Now I am 23.?
- Q: It is not nearly as worse as then. But a lot of that acne has left marks. How to get rid of them. Please do not say concealment through make up.
- A: Honey is practiced to treat acne blemishes since many years and is also effective to treat acne. Put this in any solution that you make and it enhances the formula. This is because honey possesses natural property to kill bacteria. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
- How do you get rid of acne blemishes?
- Q: So i broke out about a year ago, and most of my surface acne is gone save for a few minor breakouts now and then, but i still have red spots and dark spots around my face. Is there a relatively cheap (like non-laser / surgical / expensive treatment) way to get rid of my acne blemishes?also when i get acne now, it usually cures in about a week, but leaves a dark spot where the pimple used to be. any ways to avoid this ?Thanks
- A: only time will take it away ,
- how to get rid of acne/blemishes/pimples?
- Q: what is a home remedie i can use to get rid of acne blemishes and pimples. plzzz help
- A: Cleanser: baking soda or sea salt.Toner: Organic green tea or aloe vera gel.Moisturizer: 1/2 cup water 3 tsp. vegetable glycerin and 5 drops lemon essential oil or oil free moisturizer.Mask: (use 2 or 3x a week unless you have dry skin.) French “green” clay removes impurities tightens and tones skin. (You can use overnight as a spot treatment also.) Leave on for 10-20 min or until dry then rinse and moisturize.Exfoliant: (use 2 or 3x a week unless you have dry skin.) Warm oatmeal mixed with a little honey. and left on for 5 minutes then rinse and moisturize.Blackheads: Baking soda mixed with water into a paste and then add tea tree essential oil if you’d like then scrub the affected are 2-3 min. Or apply elmers glue to affected are let dry and peel off like you would pore strips. Works really well!Daily as a morning toner/moisturizer you can use 1/4 tsp. aloe vera gel mixed with 2 or 3 drops of tea tree essential oil. Works really well.Also take vitamins A, E, D, C, B5 vitamin & Zinc. Also eat healthy lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables. Boxed foods and fast food will make it so much worse!or. . .take about four aspirin and dissolve them in a few drops of water.. add in a squirt of honey and make it into a paste.. you can also add in a few vitamin e capsules if ya like.. this can be used as a scrub, mask if left on for ten minutes, and a spot treatment left on over night.. it works like pro active.. i’ve used both and got the same result with each which is clear skin.. pro active dried my skin out, but aspirin didn’t.. it’s a lot cheaper also.. and crushing an aspirin and mixing it with lemon juice works toooh.. and pro active contains benzoil peroxide.. whereas aspirin contains salicylic acid .. honey alone as a mask works very well also.. leave it on for twenty minutes.. only wash your face when you wake up in the morning, before you go to bed, and after exercise.. excess washing makes your face produce extra oil.. warm water opens pores and cold closes them.. so wash with warm and rinse with cold.. and watch the make up you use.. a mineral make up is much better for your skin.. it doesn’t clog your pores or cause break outs.. i recommend bare minerals.. and lemon juice is a good toner..drink lots of water.. eat healthy.. and take vitamin e, vitamin c, zinc and b vitamins.. hope this helps..