Is it true that intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair
Some say that smart people retain more zinc and copper,that allows their brains to make connections faster or allow brain waves. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-true-that-intelligent-people-have-more-zinc-and-copper-in-their-hair ]
More Answers to “Is it true that intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair“
- Is it true that Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in t…?
- Yes it is true It is a commonly known fact that people of high intelligence have high concentrations of Zinc and Copper in their hair. The question is why? Why do very smart or extremely intelligent folks have more Zinc and Copper in the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it true that Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair?
- Q: and if so do you lose the intelligence if it falls out.Im not talking about zinc or copper colours, Im talking about minerals found in hair samples.
- A: Yes it is trueIt is a commonly known fact that people of high intelligence have high concentrations of Zinc and Copper in their hair. The question is why? Why do very smart or extremely intelligent folks have more Zinc and Copper in their hair follicles? Some say that smart people retain more zinc and copper and that allows their brains to make connections faster or allow electric transfers of nerves, neurons and brain waves.Unfortunately you asked this in Beauty and Style, that’s why your getting so many idiotic answers
- some highly interesting and useless facts? but are thse true or funny?
- Q: 1. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone. 2. Coca-Cola was originally green. 3. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury. 4. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better. 5. The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska 6. The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% (now get this..) 7. The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38% 8. The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400 9. The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000 (wonder if this one is still true) 10. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair. 11. The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910. 12. The youngest pope was 11 years old. 13. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer. 14. Those San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments. 15. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history:Spades – King DavidHearts – CharlemagneClubs -Alexander the GreatDiamonds – Julius Caesar 16. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 17. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes. 18. Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn’t added until 5 years later. 20. “I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. 21. Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that make them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt. 22. Until the St. Louis Rams, no NFL team which plays its home games in a domed stadium has ever won a Super bowl. 23. The only two days of the year in which there are no professional sports games (MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL) are the day before and the day after the Major League all-stars Game. Q. What occurs more often in December than any other month?A. Conception. Q. What separates “60 Minutes,” on CBS from every other TV show?A. No theme song Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?A. Their birthplace. Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?A. Obsession Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”?A. One thousand Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?A. All invented by women. Q. What is the only food that doesn’t spoil?A. Honey Q. There are more collect calls on this day than any other day of the year?A. Father’s Day Q. What trivia fact about Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) is the most ironic?A. He is allergic to carrots
- A: i saw some of those in an email i got from one of my friends, and some i read in a book. but there were a few i didnt know. love it: )
- Did you know any of these were true?
- Q: 1) Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK? It stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world’s largest zipper manufacturer.2) 40 percent of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.3) 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.4) On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.5) Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog’s heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.6) Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s as a medicine.7) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.8) Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.9) There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.10) Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa’s lips.11) Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That’s the opposite of the norm.12) The original name for the butterfly was “flutterby”!13) By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink in quicksand.14) Mosquito repellents don’t repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don’t know you’re there.15) Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.16) The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.17) Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.18) Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.19) Adolf Hitler’s mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.20) The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.21) To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.22) The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.23) The “pound” (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.24) The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.25) Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.26) The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.27) “Dreamt” is the only word in the English language that ends in “mt”.28) It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.29) In Chinese, the KFC slogan “finger lickin’ good” comes out as “eat your fingers off”.30) A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.31) We shed 40 pounds of skin a lifetime.32) Yo-Yos were once used as weapons in the Philippines.33) Mexico City sinks abut 10 inches a year.34) Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.35) Blue is the favorite color of 80 percent of Americans.36) When a person shakes their head from side to side, he is saying “yes” in Sri Lanka.37) There are more chickens than people in the world.38) The thumbnail grows the slowest, and the middle nail grows the fastest.39) There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.40) The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.41) The average person presses the snooze button on their alarm clock three Times each morning.42) The three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the Combined wealth of the forty-eight poorest nations.43) The first owner of the Marlboro cigarette Company died of lung cancer.44) Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.45) The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.46) Our eyes remain the same size from birth onward, but our noses and ears Never stop growing.47) You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.48) A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a Few weeks.49) Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.50) The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.51) When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.52) Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never telephoned His wife or mother because they were both deaf.53) A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a Carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After Weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her repeatedly with an axe Leaving her mentally retarded54) “I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language55) Colgate faced a big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking Countries because Colgate translates into the command “go hang Yourself.”56) Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.57) “Bookkeeper” is the only word in English language with three consecutive Double letters.58) Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed People do.
- A: no. those are all amazing