What are a homemade ways to cure acne
A home made treatment for Acne can be Aspirin. You grind down three Aspirin tablets and sprinkle a little bit of water on it. Then lightly apply the paste to your face and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-a-homemade-ways-to-cure-acne ]
More Answers to “What are a homemade ways to cure acne“
- What are a homemade ways to cure acne
- A home made treatment for Acne can be Aspirin. You grind down three Aspirin tablets and sprinkle a little bit of water on it. Then lightly apply the paste to your face and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- Does anyone have a good homemade acne cure?
- I was on proactiv for quite a while and all of a sudden, it stopped working. I read somewhere to wash with a natural bar soap (such as Dr. Bronners) or any mild soap. Then, make a paste of baking soda and some water. Rub this on your face g…
- Does anyone know a homemade acne cure?
- If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Natural/Homemade ways to cure acne ?
- Q: So I have acne & it’s got to go! What are some homemade ways to get rid of acne! Plus I have black/brown marks left over from a pimple how can I get rid of those spots?? Thanks in advance
- A: Try oatmeal honey and yogurt It worked for me!
- What’s a natural Way to cure acne?
- Q: I have decent acne, but it has been flaming up lately and i really want to get rid of it. It’s near my mouth btw, any homemade ideas or products??
- A: Yep, eat natural food and drink. That means not buying anything in the aisles of the grocery store, only the perimeter. A high glycemic index diet is DIRECTLY correleated with acne production. Stop eating and drinking dairy products, especially milk. You should only allow yourself a very small portion of skim milk per day. Don’t forget to exercise until you sweat, as you body naturally excreets built-up oils. Shower every day with mild soap. Get at least 15 minutes of natual sunlight without lotion – but never get over 25 minutes.
- How do I get rid of my acne scars?
- Q: I have a dermatologist and I’ve been using the stuff that my dermatologist gives me, so my acne is 97% gone.However, I’m getting scars from the acne. I’m taking a medicinethat my dermatologist prescribed to heal the scars, but I have notseen any changes.What are some inexpensive ways to get rid of my acne scars?Masks? Homemade cures? etc..
- A: I am a firm believer of natural remedies to cure any skin condition. Because I not only have treated my acne scars with the natural remedy but also hundreds of my friends have found the same natural tip the most beneficial.If you are suffering from problem acne for years, you might have had a couple pesky pimples that ended up being ulcers and never really went away. The reason why I think natural treatments are the best because in most cases they don’t cause any nasty side effects, unless you have an allergy to one of the natural treatments.The first tip for getting rid of acne scars is stopping acne before it gets out of control. Most people want to stop scarring but then they have lots of acne still. Well before you can really get rid of those scars you must stop pimples before there arrival. This does not mean popping all your pimples. Popping pimples or rubbing your face or touching your acne makes it more severe.Mix 1 teaspoon honey with 2 glasses of water right early in the morning, and drink it. The toxins in your body will be immediately eliminated through urine, and your swelling will be diminished occurred due to acne.Chemical peel treatment is more effective than Microdermabrasion in terms of getting rid of the scars and blemishes. It involves using chemicals that cause the peeling of the top layers of the skin exposing the new inner layers that are fresh and free of scars and blemishes. Chemical peels could be home administered or hospital administered depending on the type of peel.One of the easiest methods for removal of old acne scars is through the use of a topical skin cream. These creams are available over-the-counter at your local drugstore and also some through prescription by your doctor.You can also try Vitamin E, which is known to improve skin conditions. But what you are looking for is Vitamin E oil, you can buy the capsules from any drug store in your local area. What is do is break up the capsule, and use the oil inside the capsule to rub onto the acne scars, you can then swallow the rest of the capsule. This method is excellent, and is almost guaranteed to get rif of acne scars.Apply a paste of 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 tablespoon yogurt on acne areas of skin as a natural treatment for pimples.One of the easy methods to get rid of acne scar is to drink plenty of water daily. If you could take 8 to 10 glass of water a day, it is not only good for your internal organ it is also good for your skin as you loose lot of moisture from your skin. Our skin clean itself and we should also ensure a regular water wash to remove any toxic material lying on our face. Regular wash with good quality soap is essential to maintain our skin in good condition.-