What are cures for acne on the back
Blue light therapy has been shown effective in treating acne on the back. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-cures-for-acne-on-the-back ]
More Answers to “What are cures for acne on the back“
- How To Cure Back Acne
- It’s unattractive, unsightly, embarrassing, uncomfortable and almost impossible to get rid of. It’s no wonder you’re searching for information to help you cure back acne. Acne on the back can range from mild to severe. You might have blackh…
- What cures back acne?
- A Home Treatment For Back Acne That Works The Regimen This is a no nonsense at home regimen to treat your back acne. You can use this regimen on any part of your body. But… The most important thing to remember is to use a low concentratio…
- Does anyone know any cures to having acne on your back??
- Well I have the same problem as you, I’m not sure how bad yours is, but mines like moderate. Anyways, I talked to my doctor about it because I was getting really bad scars on my back and sometimes it would hurt really bad when people patt…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the best ways to cure back acne?
- Q: I have some bad back acne along with some on my shoulders and some on my chest. 1) What is the best way to cure the acne?2) What is a good natural remedy for acne?3) What is the best (and cost efficient) product for acne on your back/shoulders/chest?acne, back acne, chest acne, shoulder acne, acne treatments, acne cures, acne remedies
- A: Water helps to flush toxins out of your body, which means that they are not as likely to be excreted through your skin. This daily “cleansing” will occur because you drink enough water; as toxins are excreted through kidneys and other avenues, this will help cut down on acne breakouts.People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist’s skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task. The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901Also…keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.
- Is there any cure to Back acne and marks in teens?
- Q: Hey, I am not normally the person to talk about my problems, but I feel that I have exhausted all options. I have had bad Back acne for 3 years now and I am now 17. After 3 years of Back acne there are extremely noticeable marks on my body from it as well. I have hidden it until now, which has been a difficult task, as I played Australian football for 2 years, and decided to quit because of this. As a combo I also have Dermatagraphia (skin Writing Disease)which I have also hidden from everyone even my parents until now. I am unable to go to my parents about because they haven’t had anything like this, and I’ll feel bad because they won’t know what to do, it will feel like I have let them down too, to say that something like this makes me so weak.I have used almost all commercial products for my back, and have found little to no results in any. I also read about the vinegar and tea tree oil method, but it seemed to only anger my back..I am a clean person and shower twice a day, making sure my back is cleaned well. For my scars I have used, Aloe Vera, Bio Oil, Vitamin E creams, etc..I herd that people have found a quick but risky cure, by getting a really heavy sun burn on their affected areas and letting the skin peal apparently leaving smooth mark free skin, not sure how successful this is though.If you have made it this far in my questions thank you, my main reason for asking this, is that my girlfriend is thinking about trying some new things, and I don’t feel as though I am good enough for her because of this.. I know this sounds pathetic.If anyone has any idea of how I can remove these scars and present back acne please share if possible.Thank you.
- A: I’m an acne treatment expert and I must say Acne Free in 3 Days really seems to be one of the most respectable treatment on the market right now.One of my readers found so much success with the program that he wrote this full review.http://www.squidoo.com/AcneFree-InThreeDays
- curing back acne please help?
- Q: i know a lot of people have asked this question. I have very little acne on my face but my back is HORRIBLE. why is this? what can I do without going to the dermatologist? I have used the neutrogena body wash consistently for months and almost running out… but my back is still very bad. I had avoided wearing backless dresses and bathing suits because its really bad. please help..
- A: Hmmm, wish i knew if the neutrogena had an acne wash, because if it was not, that would be my first suggestion. There are also other brands that have an acne wash (even if it isnt a body wash, you can still use it on your back).Acne is always a tough topic to define a specific treament. Depending on your age and where you are in life, your doctor may recommend birth control. You can also use something that is a little stonger. It’s called “Advance” severe treatment system and is in an orange box. I’ve used everything including proactive & it worked. You can also try proactive, good response.