What are reason for getting acne
The primary problem is that the abnormal flaking of cells inside the hair follicle leads to the formation of a plug. The plug can enlarge and even rupture the hair follicle.A ruptured hair follicle spills its contents of oil and debris into the skin. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-reason-for-getting-acne ]
More Answers to “What are reason for getting acne“
- Is there a reason for my acne getting worse?
- sweat = oils = pores opening + bacteria -> acne problem! yeah, its because you’re sweating. or you’re in your pubescent years.
- Is there a reason my acne should be spreading and getting worse??
- There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about. It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It’s been claimed that major results can be seen within a week …
- Do you think these might be the reasons im getting tons of pimple…?
- well make up could maybe do that to you but if you wash it off and clean your face then i dont think it should. maybe get a little more sleep. dont get bored alor so that you dont eat as much chocolate or “junk” do something relax…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could longer hair be a reason for acne on the forehead?
- Q: I have hair that, when is straight, will end probably around the top of my eyebrows. But i have pretty bad acne on my forehead, and I was wondering if it’s because of the hair that brushes against it, and leaves oils or something on there. I don’t understand though, I take about 2 showers per day, and will wash my face every day after school. Why is this keep happening? And if it is because of my hair, I dont wanna get it cut because the acne on my forehead will be pretty visible and it’s embarassing. What to do?!
- A: Yes, your hair could be affecting it for 2 reasons: the oil from your hair gets down on your forehead when it touches it. And because when your hair is over your face, fresh air can’t get to your skin to dry the oils, so your skin stays oily all the time. If you get it cut, you’ll have the acne for a while, but it should get a little better afterwards. It just depends on whether you can stand it for a couple of weeks.
- acne question??
- Q: I know acne is treatable, but can it curable forever, if it can be curable which i highly doubt what can i do to cure it?? b’cuz im taking anti-biotics and had laser treatment and also getting another one, but for some reason acne just wont go away, but it just keeps growing new ones all the time!!! why is this happening to me?? what can i do?
- A: • Cleanliness is important. Keep the skin washed and clean. Keep the infected area free of all oils. Wash or pat the face with lemon juice 3 times a day. Shampoo the hair frequently. Eat a good, balanced diet, exercise regularly, and get adequate sleep at night. Drop all saturated fats from the diet, along with junk food, fried food, refined food, dairy foods, carbonated drinks, caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco. • Certain dietary deficiencies have been linked to acne. This includes vitamin B6, zinc, and essential fatty acids. • Increase raw vegetable intake. Eat plenty of non-citrus fruits, raw vegetable juice, cooked vegetables, salads, whole grains, and a few seeds and nuts. Include some seaweed (for iodine) and pumpkin seed (for zinc). • Go on a short vegetable juice fast of 1-3 days, along with enemas. It would be well to do this every 2 to 4 weeks, until the skin is perfectly clear. • Beware of all oily foods which have saturated fats. This would include peanut butter, cheese, milk, and cream. A small amount of unsaturated vegetable oil would be acceptable. • Herbs which could be applied to the skin would include dandelion root, echinacea, alfalfa, chaparral, and red clover.
- What are the reasons for itching, burning, and acne reasons in the vaginal area?
- Q: I just recently got sexually active, and did not have sex without a condom but my itching and acne problems were ever since I was a virgin. I do shave in the vaginal area to get rid of hair. After I was sexually active, I took a shower and peed as soon as possible. My friend says you may have STDs ? Can this pe possible even after taking precautions?
- A: Absolutely you can get STD’s even though you used protection. I would go to a clinic asap to get it checked out. Not that you are now sexually active, but for the fact that the guy may be transmitting STD’s to other people. Some STD’s will never go away!