What are some materials you can use to get rid of acne
Zit creams with salicylic acid, sensitive-skin baby wipes, dabbing toothpaste on the zit overnight, applying lemon juice may work. Keep your hands away from your face and use a silk pillowcase. Dab your face dry rather than rub it when washing it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-materials-you-can-use-to-get-rid-of-acne ]
More Answers to “What are some materials you can use to get rid of acne“
- What are some materials you can use to get rid of acne
- Zit creams with salicylic acid, sensitive-skin baby wipes, dabbing toothpaste on the zit overnight, applying lemon juice may work. Keep your hands away from your face and use a silk pillowcase. Dab your face dry rather than rub it when wash…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- issue with terrible/sensitve skin?
- Q: to put it bluntly, i have terrible skin (lots of acne and scars around cheek area)and to add to that its very sensitivethe pores are big, and therefore gets germs in it easily.sometimes even just a poke with a finger, or even a little pat of a cloth material (such as clothes, towels, pillow case, sheets, etc) or a little touch with my hair, can cause it to get infected, and then it gets all inflamed and sometimes itchy.so i try avoid touching my face at all cost (which is difficult, since i sleep on the side of my face, and so the pillow case is always rubbing on it, and even when i dry it with a towel it causes problems)i switch my pillow case all the time, but still seems to cause problems.right after i wash my face, it turns very dry, but my face gets excessively oily afterwards.right now i use clean and clear, but its obvioulsy not helping at all.and yesterday my face turned really itchy and red for some reason.this never happened before, but i dont know what else to use that would be good for sensitive skin, but still be strong enough to get rid of acne and blackheads. i forgot to mention i also have veryyy stubborn blackheads that NEVER come out (not even with pore strips) so i try squeezing them out, which just makes it worse, but if i leave it there, it just keeps getting bigger.as you can see, i have a problem, any solution? any product recommendation? any home remedys? and if you go to a dermotologist, how much does it cost? (i would go to a dermotologist, but i dont want it to be expensive, our family is really tight on money.) should i use proactiv again? (i used it before, and it seemed to work, but i keep thinking it might be too harsh on my skin, but would it hurt to try again?)im about to go crazy over my terrible skin, and any ways to heal scars? thanks in advance, i will choose best answers (10 points) to most helpful.
- A: If you have medical insurance, it should help to pay for a doctor visit. Ask your parents what to do. I’m sure they would rather see that you get help regardless of cost. They love you!The redness & itch could be from an allergy to what you are using.Good luck, honey!