What can I put on my face to reduce my acne
To reduce your acne Try changing your bath soap – many people have reported success with Ivory’s “Sensitive Skin” product. ChaCha on [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-put-on-my-face-to-reduce-my-acne ]
More Answers to “What can I put on my face to reduce my acne“
- Does putting toothpaste on your face reduce acne?
- No it just dries the pimples out. but if you really want no acne just buy the stinking pro active solution.
- Does putting cucumber on your face reduce acne scars or anything …?
- Yes, It is ture. You can try more home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html Posted by Bai at 10:33 PM 1 comments
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how to reduce redness after my acne extraction from facial?
- Q: I just had an acne extraction and the esthetician told me to put ice on for couple minute until my face feels ice cold. What else can I do to reduce redness, it looks like I got a lot of acne with those redness. I need it reduce since I have to go take a test tomorrow, help!!!
- A: The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence aspopularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,the food we eat plays a very important role. You will haveto cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerateddrinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables witha lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, useorange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.com
- I have nodular acne, how can I reduce the amount of breakouts I get?
- Q: Lately I’ve been drinking alot more water, and I have this Antispetic that I put on my face every night while I sleep, to help with scars and what not. Im not sure what else I can do to decrease the breakouts, also im currently on accutane month 3
- A: im pretty sure i have a mild nodular acne and what seems to help the red scar marks is baking soda mixed with a bit of water as an exfoliator. i know it sounds crazy but it gets the excess skin off extremely gently and well. it might be extra extra drying with the accutane but i dont know. also aloe vera reduces the red scars alot and will probably help moisturize your really dry skin from accutane. if all else fails just type “nodular acne” into google and do a bit of research of what works for people. im gonna try that soon since mine isnt gone yet. :]
- What can I put on my skin to reduce redness?
- Q: I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with redness (possibly rosacea?) Are there any over-the counter remedies for this that I can find in my local drug store? Any home remedies? I think I’ve found a way to control my outbreaks, but I still get redness from healing acne and general redness in my face.
- A: Physicians Formula has a pressed powder called “veil”. It was created for people who have had surgery and other serious face issues. Now, it is sold at your local drug store for anyone. Its a good cover up, but to get rid of it you may need to see the doc.