What causes the skin to become darker than other parts of your skin
Infections of the skin, like acne, can cause the area where the acne or infection occurred to become darker in color than the MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-the-skin-to-become-darker-than-other-parts-of-your-skin ]
More Answers to “What causes the skin to become darker than other parts of your skin“
- What causes the skin to become darker than other parts of your sk…?
- Infections of the skin, like acne, can cause the area where the acne or infection occurred to become darker in color than the MORE
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you think about this?
- Q: Your Open QuestionShow me another » WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR TONIGHT?!?!?I think we can all come away with something positive from this board if we choose to. For every negative, racist, thoughtless comment I read there is someone else trying to say something positive. There are people who care enough that racism bothers them. People who know that there are admirable qualities in people from all races and walks of life. We are the types of people who hopefully will make the future a world with less racial tension.Think of this. If you lived in a country of people who were exactly the same there would still be hate, competition, fear, etc. People would still fight and wage war. It is human nature. So racism will never die but hopefully more people can learn to judge a person by more than there color. When we see a person who is stupid, or a criminal, or violent, or ugly, or making immature comments on yahoo lets just not judge their race or where they are from. Judge the individual. Blacks, whites, hispanics, indians, asians, and anyone else all have mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and children. We all have problems. We all want the best in life. We can only do our part as individuals.There are white trolls and black trolls on this site and a lot of really terrible things being said. It isn’t helping anything.I know there are good people here who don’t like reading posts like this. Please don’t encourage these people.I would like to discuss one scientific theory.This theory states that life originated somewhere in africa or the middle east area. The first and earliest humans were of a dark complexion. As people spread out to other lands further in the north the lower levels of sun decreased the levels of melanin in the skin. This caused the tone of the skin to lighten over generations. Differences in terrain and diet also accounts for our physical differences.It is theorized that if a group of the lightest people lived in a tropical climate for 1,000 generations their ancestors skin would slowly change from light to dark. And the opposite would be the same too dark skinned people would become light skinned.Just something to think about next time you feel like spewing hate based on the color of ones skin.Racism is taught to us. And it spreads like a virus. You can see it right here on YA. Back and forth a constant bickering.The US has a history that we can’t change. We have come a long way but we still have a long way to go as far as racial tension is concerned. There are countries and people with less devastating histories than the US who have been at odds with each other for a long time , even where race is not a factor. I think we all have our differences in culture, upbringing, our names, music, foods, the way we talk, etc. These things become associated with certain groups. Then we don’t understand certain things about each other and rather than try and learn we dismiss what we don’t understand. We make fun of it, or were scared of it, it is hard to truly face and embrace diversity.But I think more and more people are realizing there is hope and beauty in all of the different cultures.You can only control your thoughts and actions and hopefully more people make positive gestures toward each other than negative ones. Slowly the scars of racism will heal over.One thing I would like to mention. There are no words to describe how horrible slavery or was. It has happened all over the world in many countries. Most white americans came here as immigrants from europe in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. They were fleeing oppression, war, and poverty. We are not the ancestors of the scum involved in the slave trade. I hope those who still feel the pain of US slavery can understand that. I hope no one is offended by what I say.I am constantly trying to be a better person and not judge others. I hope we can all do this more in the New Year!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!ONE LOVE!!!The question is what do you think?
- A: I am not as disturbed by the trolls on Yahoo Answers as I am by the serious questions that start off as a factual discussion and ends with bigotry and answers filled with hate made by ill informed judgement, the same in real life. Even if everyone on this planet were the same ethnicity, religion, hair color, height and weight, we’d find something to argue over and discriminate against because we are humans. Evil is a part of human nature, and Im not sure if it can be fully eliminated. The best thing we can do is learn from the mistakes of our forefathers and try not to make them again. We are all one people under one god on the same planet… Happy new year, cheers to a new year with new posibilities! 🙂
- What is your opinion on Obama? My is..?
- Q: People are usually freaked out and or scarce of something that is different than they are. It’s like entering into a place of the unknown. So your opinion is fair to state. This is natural. However, our country is becoming more diverse now and forever. This started way before Obama. The sad part is there are a few tight collared people whom are not ready to except something different. Change is inevitable regardless of the topic or situation. It will happen and there is nothing no one can do about it. Just think if everything stayed the same we would all be bored out of our minds and have nothing to gossip about- LOL :-). So my advice to you is to get use to it and try to see pass his color and the fact the first lady is a straight sister girl- 100% black and dark skinned as heck! The important thing here is we no longer have a President in office that made poor choices for our county- global warming, stem cell research, the current mortgage crisis, the unemployment rate at an all time high, so many families have loss jobs and some have even committed suicide because of this and killed their entire family- mass suicide. Who did this? Who caused this? Bush, a white male whom is suppose to be smart and superior, let the entire country down. Once thing I can say about, Bush is apparently he’s not racist, because he SCREWED the entire nation regardless of their skin color. So give Obama, a chance and get over your stereotypes and fears and stay away from the negative feedback you hear from others that may influence your opinion, because Obama is here to stay..
- A: Lacy…..You are my favorite avitar for the night.I am signing off for the night but I just wanted to say thanks.What you said is so true, these people just dont get it.You question will probably get removed it is so true.Thank you for that was a pleasure to read and so very very true.I lost a limb in Iraq, for what reason.Now people ignore me like I am nothingI hate what Bush didHe should be in Prison with CheneyThat is my personal opinoin.We never hear about the confirmed 38,000 soldiers wounded in the war, not just the 4000+ killed.Just look at anitwar.com and you will see the tally.I am one of those statistics.Good night,Your assistant
- TELL ME IF THIS IS A GOOD STARTING!?!?
- Q: Hi! I love writing and decided to start writing romance fiction novels. Tell me if this is something I should put effort into and finish writing. Give me your opinion!I woke to the sound of my cell phone ringing out of its charger plug. I scratched my head for a second and then grabbed my phone. It said the call was from Cade. I pressed the talk button and put the speaker to my ear.”Really, Cade? This early in the morning?” I asked him while looking over at my clock. 3:47 in the morning. It always has to be early in the morning.”Sorry, Cassidy. Sophia wants to see who’s gonna win the chess game between her and Spencer” he told me. I quickly went into my state and saw who was going to win. “Tell Sophia that she might want to give up now. Spencer is going to check mate her in 3, 2, 1” I counted off. I waited one more second and then I heard a, “Aw Shit!” coming from the mouth of Sophia. I already knew that I wasn’t going back to sleep so I thought of something to do.”Can you guys meet me in the tree in like five minutes?” I asked them. Sophia was still cussing in the background and I could hear the footsteps of Spencer doing his victory dance. “Yeah, we’ll be there in less than five minutes. Do you want us to wait for you?” Cade asked me. “No you guys go ahead. I have to get dressed and stuff” I told him and hung up. I got out of bed and threw on an old pair of jeans and new red t-shirt I bought at Hot Topic with Sophia. While slipping on my black converse, I decided to grab my red ipod nano. I knew I would hear a lot of bickering while I was there and I wasn’t going to be the one to hear it.I was a normal high school girl with three best friends. But, there was one thing that nobody knew about us. We have supernatural powers. I had gotten mine when I turned twelve, seeing into the future what was just about to happen to my mother, and potentionally saving her life. My father, the biggest drug dealer in the northwestern part of Los Angeles, California tried pulling a gun on her. I had twisted his arm and retrieved the gun from him. Making the biggest mistake of his life, my father fled my house and was never to be seen again. I had made it my mission to kill my father and made sure he would never cause chaos in the world again. He had beaten and tortured my mother and I was not going to let him do that to her or any other defenseless person. The other power that every one of us had had speed. We could run faster than a human could possibly go. I had loved that power and took full advantage of it. All of us did. I crept down the steps and quietly opened the door to the outside world. Taking off into the woods, I already heard the sound of laughter from Spencer and Cade. They were probably laughing at how Sophia fell out of the tree or something. I came up to it and used my speed to climb. Cade was posted on one of the higher branches; Sophia was hanging from the branch below Spencer which was on the highest one. I stood up on the branch across from Cade. Sitting on the branch, I waited for the fight.“So Cassidy, what do you want to do?” Spencer asked me. I shrugged my shoulder. I just wanted to get out of my house and not stare up at my ceiling, waiting for morning to come. “I’m gonna go for a run. Anyone want to come?” I asked. I always loved running. I loved the wind in my brunette hair and in my tanned face. I loved the rush of how you don’t know where you are going to end up.“I’ll go with you!” Cade volunteered. I always loved Cade as a brother, but sometimes I would kiss him in a friendly way. Not in a girlfriends kind of way or relationship stuff. He had brown ruffled hair and crystal blue eyes matching his dark skin tone. He had the ability to become a spirit for about an hour max and leave his body. We started to take off into the woods when all of a sudden, Cade stopped. I turned around and saw him walking towards me. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. I was afraid“Cassidy, your father is looking for you” he told me. My mind went blank.
- A: You know what ? It’s a gr8 premise but you seem to have revealed everything all at once. i think you should go about it slowly so that the readers have something to look forward to. You’re revealing the plot all in the first page. If it has something to do with the father then at first you should try to show the normality of the protagonists life- however normal a super being can be, that is. You also seem to be jumping from one subject to another- the execution should be smooth not jerky- the readers get confused otherwise. Last thing, you don’t need to describe every little action -like in the first para you say the protagonist presses the talk button and puts the speaker to her ears. u don’t need to say that- the readers know what happens when the phone rings and you answer. I hope u don’t mind me saying all this- it’s said in a positive spirit. Your plot is facinating and you should keep on developing it.