What causes white spots on finger nails
White spots in your nails is called Leukonychia and can be caused by many things. One common cause is a zinc deficiency. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-white-spots-on-finger-nails ]
More Answers to “What causes white spots on finger nails“
- What causes white spots on finger nails
- White spots in your nails is called Leukonychia and can be caused by many things. One common cause is a zinc deficiency. ChaCha!
- What Causes the White Spots on Your Fingernails?
- Have You Ever Wondered What Causes Them? When I was little, I remember noticing a white spot underneath my fingernail. I asked my parents what it was, and they jokingly told me that it only appeared when I told a lie. I went to my room, no…
- Why does calcium build up in your fingernails, causing those litt…?
- One day while at a school camping trip, we were all observing our nails. We all had gotten the white spots and starting talking about them, sharing our theories. When it came my turn I told them what my Mother told me, that they show up whe…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What causes those white spots on finger nails?
- A: White spots on the fingernails is not an indication of a vitamin or mineral deficiency, like many believe. A calcium or zinc deficiency causing these white spots is a common old wive’s tale. These spots, called leukonychia, are normally a result of nail injury. Accompanied a sibling to the doctor when this same question was asked.
- What causes white spots on finger nails?
- A: usually when we get white spots on our nails, is because we have somehow hit our fingernail, not a thing to worry about.
- Weird white spots on finger nails?
- Q: I have odd white spots in my finger nails. What are those? What causes them?I didn’t bang them on anything. They just appeared
- A: i have them on my fingernails too, dont believe anything other people say, i drink TONS of milk and they didnt go away, its something that you will have to live with. i asked my doctor about them and he said that they were unhealthy parts of your nail, and it got healthy but it leaves white marks…. nothing to be worried about!