What could I do to get rid of acne
To get rid of acne, don’t pick, press, rub, or otherwise manipulate your pimples. If you do, you risk spreading the. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-i-do-to-get-rid-of-acne ]
More Answers to “What could I do to get rid of acne“
- What could I do to get rid of acne
- To get rid of acne, don’t pick, press, rub, or otherwise manipulate your pimples. If you do, you risk spreading the. MORE?
- How to Get Rid of Acne
- Summary: Learn the proper way to wash your face and help prevent acne in this free skin care video.
- Will Toothpaste Help Get Rid of Acne?
- Home remedies for acne come in all flavors of strange. There’s the egg yolk mask, handyman soap scrub, lidocaine rub and even a urine toner. And like any trial therapy, homemade treatments may work sheerly because of the placebo effect. But…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you request that I could use to get rid of my acne?
- Q: I used proactive and it worked for a little bit but i started to get a rash…..i also have tried other products but they either dry my skin out or don’t work. Please describe the medication/product you suggest and it MUST be available in Canada!
- A: Find a local homemade soap maker and have them make you a bar of oatmeal honey soap. Oatmeal is soothing yet scrubby for exfoliation, honey is antiseptic. It works for me. The commercial stuff either dried me out bad or broke me out worse!
- What can i do to get rid of my acne scars?
- Q: Could you also tell me how i could get rid of this big pimple on my forehead? School pictures are coming up in about two weeks..
- A: ugh, i hate big pimples. First, wet a washcloth in water as hot as you can get it. That will bring the infection to the surface. Do that for a day or so, then scrubbing it will get that stuff cleaned out. To get rid of the scars, try a product with Retinol A that is supposed to help “heal” scar tissues.
- What could I do to get rid of my acne for good?
- Q: I dont have bad acne, but its very troublesome and irritating. I occasionally get cystic acne under my jawline. Ive tried Murad, Proactive, Oxy, Clearasil, Clean&Clear, Accutane, antibiotics, and more. Ive tried home remedies and theyve only made it terribly worse. What product would be recommended? Im 19 years old and have had acne since I was 12 or so, and Ive had enough. Please help me, thank you.
- A: Hey Eric,I feel your pain. The worst part about acne is how apparent it is to everyone else! It’s bad enough you have to deal with the discomfort, but having it all over a place that’s impossible to hide just sux…There’s something you should see that I know will help you fast. And it’s hilarious so it’ll cheer you up too! Good luck :o) Here’s the link: