What cream for acne scars has Vitamin E
Vitamin E Cream for curing acne scars does indeed contain vitamin E. Cost around $7 each. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-cream-for-acne-scars-has-vitamin-e ]
More Answers to “What cream for acne scars has Vitamin E“
- What cream for acne scars has Vitamin E
- Vitamin E Cream for curing acne scars does indeed contain vitamin E. Cost around $7 each. ChaCha!
- Does Vitamin E cream help acne scars?
- vitamin e is extremely good for your hair skin and nails, if you want a topical cream get palmers coco butter serum it is vitamin e. if you also want to improve your health then go to target or gnc and get hair skin and nails vitamin, its c…
- Can i make vitamin e cream for acne scars from things at home??
- Acne scarring is perhaps worse than the acne itself. My acne scars weren’t horrible. They probably weren’t even that noticeable after I put on my foundation. However, I certainly noticed them and that was all it took to bother ME. If you’ve…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what shud i use to apply moisture cream on my acne scars? barehands, or cotton or what?
- Q: I have acne scars i guess, small red dots looking like leftoverssoo im applying this vitamin E moisture cream from the body shop on my face everynightI want to know wht medium(item, ummm idk how to explain this but somehting i can use to apply on my face) like for exampe my finger, or cotton buds, or whtver jsut temmmee!!!!!!!!!! :PPLEASEEEE:):):):)
- A: they are mostly blemish like scars. if its a moisturizer id just use ur hand if its anything else a cotton square also works. try to stay out of the sun/tanning beds and they should fade with time. i wouldnt try to pick at them or anything and theyll naturally heal u can always try mederma. i know some scars stay red for a very long time after so a light cover up will help minimize it
- What are the benefits of vitamin e cream?
- Q: I have acne scars and am DESPERATE to fade them. I have tried a ridiculous amount of things – for the last 4–5 months I’ve been adding rosehip oil to my moisturizer each night, but it’s not helping! Does vitamin e do anything? Or does anyone have other remedies? Keep in mind I’m a broke student so I’m on a budget.The scars are like redish-purplish marks.
- A: Vitamin E is very good for your skin but it can cause to clog your pours! IT is really good even if you have acne! And makes your face feel nice for a while but then oilyThe benefits can be really good but won’t make it really disappear get some more information from this websitehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_E
- What vitamins are good for acne scars?
- Q: I have a bunch of little acne scars on my cheeks (like chicken pox scars, maybe a little smaller) that are slowly going away with the combination of Mederma, Vitamin E Oil, creams, and some at-home facial peels. I also have two large ones in the middle of my forehead.What vitamins could I take to at least get rid of the ones on my cheeks? (Pills/Capsules would be the best) I’ve heard of Milk Thistle, Omega 3-6-9, and others. What’s the fastest?My acne’s pretty much cleared. I’ve just got ost-inflammatory marks and hyperpigmentations. Only one is a real-real scar.
- A: vitamin e is good for skin..dont use so many things on ur skin ..it might harm ur skin..it takes time to get rid of the scars…dont take capsules as its not good..eat fresh salads , fruits and veggies..