What does "zit" mean
Zit is a slang word for pimple or acne. Thank you for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-%22zit%22-mean ]
More Answers to “What does "zit" mean“
- What does Oscar mean?
- We have updated our member account system We have listened to your feedback and are making some changes. We now require everyone to create a unique display name that will be shown when you leave a comment. This display name can not be chang…
- What Does Silver’s Recent Weakness Mean?
- After appearing to have formed a minor bottom, it seems ready to move higher sooner rather than later. Last week the World Gold Council released its 2009 Gold Demand Trends report and embedded among the statistics were a few tidbits I found…
- What Does Amazon’s ‘Lowest Price’ Content Policy Mean for the Kin…?
- E Cheep Talk Send Message You are currently following Cheep Talk Stop Following You are no longer following Cheep Talk About this author: Profile & More Articles Visit: Cheep Talk Submit an article to Font Size: Print Email Via the Tim…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean by school release letter?
- Q: I am trying to apply for a college and they asked me to get a release letter from my current schoolWhat does it mean by that? Is that a kind of letter that proves Im a student in my school?Thanks =)
- A: Ask your guidance counselor for the form. No, it doesn’t necessarily prove that you’re a student at the school. By federal law, schools are not allowed to release your information unless you give consent. This form basically allows your school to send colleges your transcript/scores/other information.
- What does VFD really mean in the series of unfortunate events ?
- Q: ive been reading the books and they’re always mentioning VFD but it means different things .. what does it really mean ?
- A: Several possibilities
- How do you define love? How do you know what love really is? What does it mean to you? Your opinions?
- Q: What does love mean to you? What do you think about love? how would you define it?How do you know what love really is?
- A: For me love is like a great big whirlwind of emotions. It’s not just one thing…it’s everything. When your around the person you love, your heart will move at incredible speeds, you mind will think only of that person, your desires and your passions will be centered around everything they do because you wanna be a part of their life, and you want them to be a part of your life. When you’re away from that person you feel somewhat lost. You feel like you’re not complete. Love can make a normal day into an incredible day. It can make the bad things seem not so bad. When you wake up in the morning the first thing on your mind is the person you love. When you go to sleep the last thing on your mind is the person you love. Physically…it makes you feel all warm inside. You may even feel like crying for no particular reason. Or you may just wanna laugh. Because when you’re in love, it’s hard to explain the things you say or the things you do. They don’t matter a whole lot. Nothing matters in the end….except love.