What foods contain zinc
The best sources of zinc include beef, lamb, pork, crabmeat, turkey, chicken, lobster, clams and salmon. Good zinc sources aside from meat are dairy products, yeast, peanuts, beans, wholegrain cereals, brown rice, whole wheat bread, potato and pumpkin seeds. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-contain-zinc ]
More Answers to “What foods contain zinc“
- Some foods that contain zinc are; liver, lima beans, chick peas, split peas, cashews pecans, organic beef, organic wild turkey, clams and salmon.
- Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds.
- Oysters, 6 medium Beef shanks, cooked, Crab, Alaska king, cooked Pork shoulder, cooked, 3 ounces Breakfast cereal fortified with 25% of the DV for zinc Chicken leg, roasted, Pork tenderloin, cooked, Lobster, cooked, Baked beans, canned Cash…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the foods that contain fibre and what foods contain zinc?
- A: Brown bread contains fiber, and so do most green vegetables.Fiber is also found in meat, but I think there’s more in red meat than in white. I also think you can get fiber from peanuts since they’re a substitute, but I’m not totally sure.
- What foods contain zinc?
- Q: Is there any food or drink contain zinc?
- A: Oysters, Beef shanks, cooked, Crab, Alaska king, cooked, Pork shoulder, cooked, Breakfast cereal Chicken leg, roasted, Pork tenderloin, cooked, Lobster, cooked, Baked beans, canned, Cashews, dry roasted, Yogurt, fruit, low fat,Raisin bran, Chickpeas, Cheese, Swiss, Almonds, dry roasted, Milk, Chicken breast, roasted, Cheese, cheddar or mozzarella, Kidney beans, cooked, Peas, boiled, Oatmeal, instant,
- what foods contain zinc?
- A: Oysters, 6 medium Beef shanks, cooked, Crab, Alaska king, cookedPork shoulder, cooked, 3 ouncesBreakfast cereal fortified with 25% of the DV for zincChicken leg, roasted, Pork tenderloin, cooked, Lobster, cooked, Baked beans, cannedCashews, dry roastedYogurt, fruit, low fatRaisin branChickpeasCheese, SwissAlmonds, dry roastedMilkChicken breast, roastedCheese, cheddar or mozzarellaKidney beans, cookedPeas, boiled, Oatmeal, instant, Flounder or sole, If you have any more questions about zinc email me because i have spent a lot of time researching it. Hope this helps!