What foods have a high zinc level
Baked beans Cashews, Yogurt, Raisin bran, Chickpeas, Cheese, Swiss, Almonds, Milk, Chicken, Cheese, Kidney beans, Peas, Oatmeal [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-have-a-high-zinc-level ]
More Answers to “What foods have a high zinc level“
- What kinds of foods are high in Zinc and vitamin b?
- Asparagus and pumpkin seeds have zinc. Vitamin B is in whole grains, such as wheat and oats, fish & seafood, poultry & meats MORE?
- What foods are high in zinc?
- Most foods that are high in zinc tend to be high in protein as well. Beef, lamb, pork, chicken and turkey are foods that are high in zinc. Other foods that are also high in meat consist of brown rice, potatoes, cereals and yogurts.
- Which Foods Are High In Zinc?
- Shellfish are a good source of Zinc, having said that, depending how much you want/need to take, it may be better if you get a mineral supplement to take daily, otherwise you will soon get sick of eating it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- my 3 year old suffers with insomnia I was told she has low zinc levels what foods have high zinc?
- Q: She is very active during the day and goes to sleep at around 7.30pm but wakes around 3 in the morning its usually followed with bad behaviour the next day.She also complains of stomach pains with her gp not being able to find anything after a few test .
- A: Who “told” you that she has low zinc??I would question the diagnosis — how was this done?You said the gp couldn’t find anything – so who “found” the low zinc??
- How much Vitamin C does an Orange have?
- Q: Does anyone know how much Vitamin C an Orange offer and what type/kinds of food has the highest level of ZINC?
- A: Orange 1 medium 60 mg of vitamin CAdequate intake in the US is 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women.Zinc: The high sorces appear to be animal based. US RDA 11mg Men, 8 mg WomenTop 5 sources:1. Oysters, battered and fried, 6 medium = 16.0 mg Zinc2. Ready-to-Eat (RTE) Breakfast cereal, fortified with 100% of the DV for zinc per serving, 3/4 c serving = 15.0 mg Zinc3. Beef shank, lean only, cooked 3 oz = 8.9 mg Zinc4. Beef chuck, arm pot roast, lean only, cooked, 3 oz = 7.4 mg Zinc5. Beef tenderloin, lean only, cooked, 3 oz 4.8 mg Zinc
- does anyone know????????
- Q: Does anyone know how much Vitamin C an Orange has and what type/kinds of food has the highest level of ZINC?
- A: Yes, the USDA knows! And they have established an online database that tracks this sort of thing. You will find it here:http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/This interface allows simple searches. Enter up to 5 keywords which best describe your food item. Select a Food Group. Then click on the Submit button. If you don’t get a match, check your spelling or try a related keyword. If you get too many food items, try a more specific keyword. If you enter two or more keywords, the program will search for food items which contain all of the keywords. Keywords do not have to be adjacent or in the same order as they appear in the food item. You can exclude food items by placing the word “not” in front of a keyword.For Example: Entering “apples not canned” will produce a list of food items containing the keyword “apples” but not the keyword “canned”.Their nutritional database at:http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=9673will give you the answer on Zinc as well.