What is a good body was to keep you from getting pimples on your back
The best way, is to keep yourself clean, hydrating, and take plenty of vitamins. Acne is caused by hormone imbalances. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-body-was-to-keep-you-from-getting-pimples-on-your-back ]
More Answers to “What is a good body was to keep you from getting pimples on your back“
- What is a good body was to keep you from getting pimples on your …?
- The best way, is to keep yourself clean, hydrating, and take plenty of vitamins. Acne is caused by hormone imbalances. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- OKAY. WILL EVERYONE READ THE REST OF THIS STORY (SO FAR) AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?
- Q: I got pretty good feedback the first time, and I wanna really keep the story going, because I’m getting pretty wrapped up in it. So here’s some more. I hope you like. The Beginning.Two things that I know were different about me: One: I just got my first pimple of the year, and it was September and two: I was the most hated person on the campus of Lixen Academy. Two things that I can not change, though I wish with all my might that I could. But my life hasn’t always been like this. I was top dog. I was the shit. I was one of the richest, prettiest, snobbiest, and the bitchest girls at Lixen. I was one of the privileged. I was one of them. I was part of The Pack. The ultimate clique that talk shows do segments on. We owned the school, before we even set foot in it. We were envied by all. Boys and girls alike. The Pack was made of six girls. Myself included. Cheyenne: The prettiest one and obviously the leader. She had cut her into a pixie and cut and that weekend about thirty girls did the same exact thing. If she wore some brand jeans, they were the “It” jeans of the week. Get on her bad side, and your life was living hell. The second in command was Leslie, a top heavy girl. She was the funniest, she would tell such nasty jokes that would have the most perverted quarter back in the United States blushing. She also worshipped the ground Cheyenne Lane walked on. Next was Karrie. She always had the latest gossip about anyone and everyone. She is also known as Cheyenne’s tool to evil. Next down the line was Kate, the biggest slut of all of us, well besides Cheyenne. She would do anything for attention from the opposite sex. And the opposite sex just ate it up. I guess mostly, knowing that she will give it up in the next five seconds. Bonnie was number five. My best friend and the most trustworthy one of all. I could tell her anything, knowing Cheyenne would not be getting a phone call two seconds later. And then there was me: Jayne Penn. The smart one. Number ten in our class. I was the girl Chey used to get her homework done right. So I’m going to take you back when it all happened. One year ago. When everything changed. My life was shattered. When my phone stopped ringing constantly, and when I stopped getting social event invitations. I’m going to bring you back exactly one week before that fateful night. May 17, 2007: Karrie and I were walking out of Mr. Joyce, or as we would like to call “Sex God” when it all started. Walking down the hall, no one other than Trip Alton. He had air of coolness like James Dean and the straight sex appeal as Elvis Presley. He was like no other. The star of the football, baseball, basketball, and track teams. His body was a Greek god’s. He was famous for his game winning throws and notorious for his sex life. No girl at Lixen (or any other school in the district) could turn him down. Obviously he was one of the privileged and had more money than anyone at the school. Well besides Cheyenne of course. He walked right past us, without even shooting a side long glance at us, which was shocking, considering we were part of The Pack. Every boy wanted us. Then he stopped about ten paces in frontof us and turned around. Starting our way, he shot us a devastating smile. My heart starting beating so loud that I thought he could hear it from across the hallway. “Well, hello lovely ladies. Any of you going to Nick’s party next Friday? I heard he got like ten kegs. Its been fucking wild.”Karrie shot him a look like he was the biggest loser on the face of the earth and not the one and only Trip Alton. But then again, she knew Chey was in love with him since the second grade, and desperately been trying to sleep with him since six months before. “You’re such a slimeball, you know that? OMG, its gonna be so cool getting drunk, blah, blah, blah.” She was imitating his voice as she talked. Trip shot her a nasty look and shot back, “Look, I can’t help it that you are so loose that you get no more pleasure. SO GET OFF MY CASE KARRIE!” He was about to leave when she said, “You know Chey is gonna be there, right? I’m thinking something should totally happen.” He looked her up and down, then bursted out laughing, “You have got to be kidding me, right? ME AND CHEYENNE LANE? Not a chance. When hell’s freezes over.” Karrie looked at him like he was Satan, himself standing in front of her, “And why the hell not, Trip?””Because Cheyenne has been with every single guy in this school. Including my older AND younger brother. You think I want that? HELL NO! Actually, I came over to ask Jayne if she wanted to kinda, I don’t know be my date.? His face was flushed, and the only time I ever saw like that was after football practice. Now Satan was me. Karrie looked at me, waiting on my reply. Saying with her eyes, “Do this and Chey will find out so quick.” So the best thing I could come up with was, “Uh, I forgot my book in Mr. Joyce’s class. See you guys la
- A: it’s like a real book, when you finish it, if you don’t know how to publish, i will so show you,,lol