What is a good remedy for foot odor
To avoid foot odor, use preventive measures. Wear cotton socks, as they will absorb perspiration adn weather leather or open shoes. To treat it, Take a zinc supplement, Sprinkle baking soda inside your shoes and wash with antibacterial soap. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-remedy-for-foot-odor ]
More Answers to “What is a good remedy for foot odor“
- What is a good remedy for foot odor
- To avoid foot odor, use preventive measures. Wear cotton socks, as they will absorb perspiration adn weather leather or open shoes. To treat it, Take a zinc supplement, Sprinkle baking soda inside your shoes and wash with antibacterial soap…
- Do anyone have a good remedy for foot odor?
- Vicks vapor rub-it does work and helps heal the cracks in your feet.
- How to Make a Natural Foot Odor Remedy
- ･ Sprinkle your shoes with a powder that can absorb the moisture from sweating and help keep your feet… ･ Crumble sage leaves into your shoes to control the odor. This is an age-old remedy. ･ Mix 1/2 a cup of vinegar in warm water. Bathe …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good remedy for foot odor?
- A: Soap and water for one. Corn starch or baking soda will helplysol spray in your shoesAlternate shoes each day
- What are ways to get rid of feet odor?
- Q: For some odd reason I can’t seem to make it go away. I was wondering if anyone knew any home remedies or a good brand of something to buy. It’s worse after my day of sports and exercising. Answer asap please and thank you.
- A: When you shower/bath use a cleanser with a pH balance, such as Betadine Skin Cleanser, Phisoderm or Hibiclens (or their generic equivalents) available at your pharmacy. Powder your feet, toes and webs (NOT the shoes) with a good foot powder such as ZeaSorb (which contains micro-fine cellulose) before donning your socks or stockings. A thin pair of polypropylene socks (AKA “polypro”, e.g. LIFA) worn under more absorbent socks of acrylic-wool blend will keep the feet drier (and warmer if that is desired). A medium-bulk acrylic sock would be a good substitute for the preceding combination. Cotton socks should be banned: avoid all-cotton socks: they ARE absorbent, but they HOLD the perspiration against the skin. Ladies, whenever possible wear Peds. Wear only clean socks daily. Change you socks or stocking half-way through the day, re-powdering when you do. At the end of the day, wear sandals, zorries or flip-flops around the house. Where appropriate go shoeless with or without a pair of fresh, clean socks. (Caution: may be slippery.) AVOID foam-filled, terry cloth slippers.Good Luck!