What is a hemophilac
A:A hemophiliac is someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding. Thank you for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-hemophilac ]
More Answers to “What is a hemophilac“
- A hemophiliac is someone with a blood disorder where their blood does not clot. A hemophiliac can bleed very easily and if not careful can begin to bleed uncontrollably.
- A hemophiliac is someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding. Thank you for asking ChaCha!
- Hemophiliac is an experimental musical act. This group is billed as improvisational music from the outer reaches of madness. Mike Patton does voice effects along with John Zorn on saxophone and Ikue Mori on laptop electronics.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can a hemophilac take for chronic pain?
- Q: I have been in alot of pain lately and the only that that works is ibrofen witch thins my blood so i cant keep takeing it. nothing else is working. my legs and back hurt so bad. i have been taking up 800 mg of ibrofen every 6 hours and i know i am going to get a bleed sometime soon. is there anything thing else out there for pain.
- A: well, i do take ibrofen witout reactin 2 it, but some of d other hemophiliacs i know react just d same way u do, i suggest u call up ur doctor.. please not just any doctor, call YOUR doctor, he/she will ur medical histroy..gud luck buddy..
- Sex-Linked Traits Questions?
- Q: 1) A whited-eyed female fruit fly is crossed with a red-eyed male. Red eyes are dominant, and X-linked. What are the expected phenotypes of the offspring?2) Hemophilia in humans is due to an X-chromosome mutation. What will be the results of mating a between a normal (non-carrier) female and a hemophilac male?I really want to get how to get Punnett Squares for sex-linked traits.Thanks!I thumbs up (+1 point) all answers.
- A: XR Y= malexrxr= female The off spring will have 50% male with red, and 50 with white…the female will have 100% red eyes.2)if you mate a normal female then no males offspring will have the trait… 50% of the females will have it….you do a sex linked punnett square the same as a normal one except the male doesn’t have a trait on the y. and you put the traits on top of the X… Female are XX males are XY
- Basic Biology Question?
- Q: 5. A pea plant is heterozygous for both seed shape and seed color. S is the allele for the dominant, spherical shape characteristic; s is the allele for the recessive, dented shape characteristic. Y is the allele for the dominant, yellow color characteristic; y is the allele for the recessive, green color characteristic. What will be the distribution of these two alleles in this plant’s gametes?6. The expected phenotypic ratio of the progeny of a SsYy x ssyy test cross is what?7. Hemophilia in humans is due to an X-chromosome mutation. What will be the results of mating between a normal (non-carrier) female and a hemophilac male? 8. A human female “carrier” who is heterozygous for the recessive, sex-linked trait causing red-green color blindness, marries a normal male. What proportion of their male progeny will have red-green color blindness?9. You suspect that black eyes and wrinkled wings in fruit flies are on the same chromosome. To determine if they are or not, you do a test cross. When a cross between two heterozygous individuals is done, you have the following data.Normal eyes, normal wings980Normal eyes, wrinkled wings45Black eyes, normal wings52Black eyes, wrinkled wings283Are the two traits linked? If so, what are the map units between the two traits?10. Make the complementary DNA strand for TAC ACA GGG TGT AAA CAT GCT GCG ACC ATC.11. Make the complementary RNA strand forTAC ACA GGG TGT AAA CAT GCT GCG ACC ATC.12. What is the amino acid sequence for AUG UGU CCC ACA UUU GUA CGA CGC UGG UAG
- A: 10) ATG TGT CCC ACA TTT GTA CGA CGC TGG TAG