What is a vitamin you can take to make your nails stronger
Nails are composed a of keratin – a type of protein – and minerals. Nail health relies on sufficient supplies of protein, B vitamins, vitamin A, calcium, zinc, iodine and iron. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-vitamin-you-can-take-to-make-your-nails-stronger ]
More Answers to “What is a vitamin you can take to make your nails stronger“
- What is a vitamin you can take to make your nails stronger
- Nails are composed a of keratin – a type of protein – and minerals. Nail health relies on sufficient supplies of protein, B vitamins, vitamin A, calcium, zinc, iodine and iron. ChaCha again soon!
- Is there any vitamins you can take to make your nails stronger??
- Hi. When I was a girl we were instructed by our mothers to drink a glass of water with unflavored geletin stirred in it. In other words, jello without flavor. As an adult, I have found that a little almond oil mixed with veggie glycerine an…
- What vitamins can I take to make my hair and nails grow super fas…?
- First a quick biology lesson: Your nails grow from the area under your cuticle called the matrix. The matrix is the living part of the nail. Your cuticle is the layer of skin that protects the matrix so the cuticle is very important for nai…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats better to use prenatal or hair skin and nails vitamins?
- Q: ive herd of people using prenatal vitamins to make there hair grow faster. and i was wondering if its honestly better then the hair skin and nails vitamins. i just want to know what ones better. and how old do you have to be to use the prenatal vitamins? can you take them if your younger then 18? and information its welcome. i just want a way to grow healthy strong hair and i want to fast.:)thank you:)
- A: Do not ever take prenatals unless you are actually pregnant. You can actually overdose on vitamins and minerals. There are some serious health risks. I have looked this up and know this for a fact. Vitamin A is one of the several you should worry about. Your hair is going to grow around 1/2 every month. You should get it trimmed though every 3-4mth , only take about a inch off at most. This will insure deadends and split ends do not creep up the hair shaft and cause more damage over time. Keep your hair moisturized. Use a widetooth comb instead of a brush and DO NOT use hot tools on your hair because they cause split ends and breakage which is horrible for your hair. Take a multivitamin. They are good for you and you do not have to worry about health complications. One more thing about prenatals is that they can cause nausea and vomiting. Ok best of luck to you!One more thing: Some good natural moisturizers for your hair are olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and jojoba oil. You can use all of these on your hair to help moisturization which will help with the growth process. Also raw egg and mayonnaise is very good for your hair to. =)