What is it called when someone can not stop bleeding
A:Hemophilia is a hereditary blood coagulation disorder. It is caused by a deficiency of a blood plasma protein called factor IX. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-called-when-someone-can-not-stop-bleeding ]
More Answers to “What is it called when someone can not stop bleeding“
- What is it called when someone can not stop bleeding
- Hemophilia is a hereditary blood coagulation disorder. It is caused by a deficiency of a blood plasma protein called factor IX.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to stop someone from getting money in a lawsuit?
- Q: To make a long story short, my dad’s “girlfriend” called the cops on him and said he was over dosed. Mental Health came to get him, they didn’t make sure he was seat belted, nor did they lock the doors on the vehicle. He ran, got hit by a car and has been in ICU for a month with internal bleeding and head trauma. And might I add, when they tested him for drugs, he had nothing in his system. His “girlfriend” filed a lawsuit not even a week after this happened, I asked her why she didn’t wait till he was able to do it himself or just wait till the trictube was out so he could know what the hell was going on. Her answer was, “I didn’t think he was going to make it” So now this bitch thinks she and her 23 year old druggie son are going to collect all his money. Does this not seem suspicious, or am I just paranoid? She caused all this trouble, and she’s going to try and get the money? She doesn’t even visit him at the hospital. But my question is.. Is there any way they can put the money in like a bank account for only him when he recovers, or give it to his mother to keep until then. I don’t want this psycho cunt stealing his money and leaving him.
- A: You have nothing to worry about. She can’t sue on behalf of someone else unless she has Power of Attorney. Otherwise the courts would be filled with cases like this. She will get nothing!
- can someone please proofread?
- Q: Im really not that great at proofreading my own paper, so can someone please help? if you do anything just please check over comma mistakes closely. thank you!I believe things always happen for a reason. Whether it is something good or bad I always try to make the most out of the situation by having a positive outlook. Many people would disagree when I say that every bad situation has a good side. For instance, someone is driving along in a car and gets hit by a drunk driver. Even though the person hit may have suffered injuries, the positive side would be that the drunk driver would probably be in jail. This single idea of staying positive has helped me through one of the hardest times that I have faced in my lifetime.I always have liked the game of paintball and the intensity of hiding in the woods from other players. Paintball is a very dangerous activity if a player is not wearing the proper safety gear. I found out very quickly how important the safety gear is even if I was just watching the match from the sidelines.It was a vibrant September day in the year 2002 when things became tragic. I had invited a friend to stay over for the weekend at my house. My friend had the idea to play paintball before my parents got back from getting food. My parents had already told me, “Trae, do not even think about playing paintball while we are gone!” I did not want to upset my parents by playing while they were gone, but the thought of it filled me with temptation. We loaded up our guns and headed up into the forest above my house. When we reached the edge of the forest, we darted off in different directions to start the match. When we both were ready, each of us started blasting off rounds of paint balls. My friend finally hit me in the mask with three paint balls. When the paint splattered, I could not see anything. I quickly took off my mask to wipe off the paint when suddenly a paintball directly struck my eyeball.The pain of the plastic shell deeply inserted into my eye was like nothing I had ever felt before. It felt as if I had tried to take a screwdriver and pry my eyeball out of socket. When I realized what had happened, I yelled to my friend to stop shooting and come help me. When he arrived, it was nothing but a bloody mess. He gave me his shirt to try and stop the bleeding until we could get inside to call my parents. I stumbled over everything trying to make it back to my house since I could not see anything but the red from the blood. When we reached my house, my friend called my parents to let them know what had happened. My parents quickly made it back and put me in the car to go to the hospital.When we arrived at the hospital, the personnel quickly led me back to one of the emergency rooms. I did not realize how bad the paintball had actually destroyed my eye. The doctor quickly took a look at my eye and said that he was going to perform an emergency surgery. He was going to try and stop the bleeding and pick out the pieces of plastic from the paintball. The medical personnel pushed my bed at dangerous speeds through the halls of the hospital until I reached the operating room. The anesthesiologist quickly covered my face with the mask and put me to sleep. When I woke from the surgery I felt extremely sick, due to the anesthesia. I was not thinking about my eye or what just happened, I was only thinking about trying not to vomit any more. However, I did feel a sharp pain every time I did vomit, and the pain just kept making me feel sicker. After about two hours of being sick in the recovery room, I started to feel better. I was excited and scared to try and see through my eye again. When the doctor came back into the room to talk about how the surgery went, I realized that this was just the beginning. He talked to me about how he removed all of the plastic and paint, but that I only had a one-in-three chance of keeping my eye. That statement immediately completed my depression as I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I went through a lot of pain and multiple surgeries throughout my fifth grade year. The third surgery was probably the most painful and took the longest to recover. The doctor had to place a gas bubble behind the retina in my eye. He also had to position a belt around the center of my eye to improve my vision after surgery. When I finally recovered from the surgery, the doctor came in the room and told me he was going to remove the patch that was covering my eye. The second the patch was taken off I could see nothing but a dim light. The surgeons performed many tests to see how well the operation went. They told me that the operation was a success, and the only thing keeping me from having sight was scar tissue.Until medical technology advances, I will always be blind in my right eye because of scar tissue blocking my retina. Although the injury put me through pain and agony, I learned to be a more humble person, and that my family will always stay by malso the whole essay wouldnt fit
- A: Here’s some help with the first paragraph..I believe things always happen for a reason. Whether it is something good or bad (add a comma here) I always try to make the most out of the situation by having a positive outlook. Many people would disagree when I say that every bad situation has a good side. For instance, someone is driving along in a car and gets hit by a drunk driver. Even though the person hit may have suffered injuries, the positive side would be that the drunk driver would probably be in jail (change to “would be sentenced to jail”, this is a tense issue…how could he hit the person if he was IN jail?). This single idea of staying positive has helped me through one of the hardest times that I have faced in my lifetime.I always have (have always) liked the game of paintball and the intensity of hiding in the woods from other players. Paintball is (can be…stay in the same tense) a very dangerous activity if a player is not wearing the proper safety gear. I found out very quickly how important the safety gear is even if I was just watching the match from the sidelines. (awkward…try saying “I found out quickly the importance of safety gear while watching a match from the sidelines”.Make sure you don’t keep switching tense. Keep your sentences short and uncomplicated and it will be easier to write and thus to read.
- please help. my parents wont stop (2)?
- Q: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgG9yIWzXRqtHkxQtBOSobDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081220200735AASEnJzread my first question, before you answer, otherwise you’re no help.Well, they’re still fighting..I can’t take it..Now it’s about divorce..Which pisses me off even more.I don’t know what more to say. I still have no friends, and I can’t get away either..I’m afraid to leave this place alone, and im not exactly in the SAFEST place of the neighborhood..The library is miles away, along with the school.The only interesting place is a circle K, which is 1 mile away.So I can’t go ANYWHERE…And right now, I don’t really care anymore..I don’t care for my family, and i dont care for myself…I don’t consider them a family anymore..I can’t stand yelling..I’m a quiet kid, I love peace..I enjoy silence..But not when that silence is hostile 3 second conversations(which are the beginning of every argument).some idiot suggested that they are just teasing eachother..do you think calling someone a freak, while 100% pissed, loud yelling, and constant cussing is teasing? if you were here, you’d be able to tell this ISNT teasing..I just want them to stop yelling, and my family thinks that just by closing my door, I cant hear them..but i hear them..i hear everything..my ears are sensitive…have you ever tried taking a shower, while hearing constant banging on the wall and yelling? its not easy to do it..its just kind of disturbing to live in a household where all you hear is constant yelling.so far under my watch, there have been 3 cases in which one of them actually PUNCHED another. theres only been 1 time in which one of them started bleeding. please helpThere were numerous times where I got involved and was assaulted..Those were years ago, though..And theres been 2 times where I got hurt bad..1. i hit my temple after being knocked over on the desk2. a bloody lipmy whole family is dead. its just us.I’m an anti-sociali’m depressedsuicidalinsaneand i hate everyone around me. i am also bipolar, and i get into fights with kids everyday. if you think its my parents that have caused this, YOU’RE WRONGnow..theres no possibility for friends, relatives, and my parents wont let me get a job. i cant go out alone, because i always get beat up.and what makes you think that someone who hates the world is gonna volunteer to help save people or interact with them?
- A: I’m really sorry you are going through this but I think that your parents talking about divorce is a very good thing. I think that you should try talking to your parents one last time. Tell them that their arguing is making you hate life and that you think that one of them should move out and start the divorce process because you can’t take this anymore. I don’t think that they will agree but it’s you giving them the opportunity to help you.If they say no or say yes but then no one moves out call some relatives and see if they will let you move in with them. You may not want to leave your parents but they are damaging you and it needs to stop.If there are no relatives you will have to learn to be strong and pull yourself out of this situation. You are going to have to get a job, if you’ve turned 16 yet, to keep you away from the house. You can join a school sport or drama club. Not only will this keep you away from the problems at home but give you a chance to learn to interact with other kids. there has to be a hospital near by that you can volunteer at. It’s almost impossible to make no friends in school unless you have social behavior problem because of your parents.This is your life and not your parents. If your parents behavior is depressing you or making you suicidal you have to find a way to survive by finding things outside of the house. I get you stay in the middle of nowhere, but maybe Circle K is hiring or maybe your town has a boys and girls club or Y that you can volunteer at. If you have to walk 2 miles to get there than so be it. Would you rather stay at home or walk 2 miles.Unfortunitly millions of kids go through things far worse than what you are going through but they get strong and find a way to survive. They tell themselves they only have 2 or 3 years left at home and then they can get out of there. They can choose to study hard, get good grades, and get a scholarship to college, to just get a job after high school and move out on their own, or to join the military after they graduate from high school. You need to find a way out and do whatever you have to to make sure that once you turn 18 you can get out of that environments. You just have to be one of those millions of kids that are strong enough to overcome their family problems. So (not trying to be harsh) suck it up and find away to survive and get out.