What is plasma used for? after its donated
A:Plasma donations are used to treat people suffering from hemophilia, severe burns, shock, and a variety of other (more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-plasma-used-for%3F-after-its-donated ]
More Answers to “What is plasma used for? after its donated“
- What is plasma used for after you donate it
- Plasma is used to treat many deaseases for people who don’t produce enough plasma or people who have close to no plasma at all!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is my Father a bad parent?
- Q: so here’s the story.(im a girl if that makes a diffrence =p)my mom died last year so i moved in with my father. i saw him every weekend and even then the first thing he would ask me is “Do you have money on you?” he would also use me to ask my mom for loans many times. if i wanted a ride to go out with my friends or anything i would have to pay for gas. a BIG example of this is for my graduation dinner i wanted to invite my close friend to dinner esp. cause he had his girlfriend at my graduation ( this is 3 months after my mother died) and I had to pay for my friends dinner at MY graduation dinnerafter my mother’s death, i recived checks from SS but because i was under aged they went to him. on the plus he DID give me 3/4ths of the check ( he makes me pay a fith of the rent) on the bad side i was still in high school, and he made me pay for my own food, clothes, ect.When the time came for me to apply for college and Financial Aid my Father would get mad and give me a hard time about the information needed.such as “why do you need my social, why do you need to know how much i make?” to the point that i would cry at night stressing weither or not i would be able to pay for college. I finaly got all the info from him and got accepted to ALL the colleges i applied to =]. now here’s the problem i had to use the money that my mom left me along with the SS money to pay for my college and he goes around telling people that he paid for it. he’s done this many times, taking my accomplishments and saying “oh its because i told her to” when he had no part in it what so ever.i’ve tryed to talk to him but he gets mad and says “I fed you, i clothed you and i put a roof over your head. thats all this world asks of me” problem with that is he made me pay for my food clothes and has me paying rent -___-now to pay for rent i have to donate plasma twice a weekso am i just over exagerating or is there something wrong here?oh as a time line i moved in with my dad at 17 and it wasent till the middle of my college semester that i turned 18thanks for everyone making me feel better. ive tried talking with my friends but they realy dont know what to make of it =/ because of the job shortage and the fact that i dedecated myself to school and NJROTC i never worked during HS so ive been trying to find a job but its a no go. so what i have decided to do is wait it out till the end of the school year and go into the Navy. i was an officer in the NJROTC program and i realy enjoyed it so im hoping i’ll find my escape in the Navy =]umm… idk how it got to people asking me if i need a loan but i promised myself that i would get threw this with out one so no thanks
- A: Your father (I can’t call him your Dad cause he isn’t) is a mean spirited, penny pinching bastard who is the kind that gives good responsible men a bad name. Until you are out of school and have begun your own life HE is responsible for you. That means he is responsible to make sure you are safe, have adequate food, health care, clothes and whatever else you need to live. He would be right to ask that you pay for your own luxuries like designer clothes, gas for your car (or gas in his car to replace what you use), entertainment, etc. For him to make you pay for your own necessities and charge you a portion of the rent too is completely unacceptable. If you are in college now please talk to your adviser and explain your situation to him/her. Your adviser/councilor may be able to help you find help to get away from this ‘person’.