What is the best dandruff shampoo for itchy scalps
Try something with Zinc PCA, such as Follicleanse Shampoo. Keep doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-dandruff-shampoo-for-itchy-scalps ]
More Answers to “What is the best dandruff shampoo for itchy scalps“
- What is the best dandruff shampoo for itchy scalps
- Try something with Zinc PCA, such as Follicleanse Shampoo. Keep doing the ChaCha!
- What is a good shampoo for itchy dry scalp..maybe little dandruff…?
- there are a few really good professional products that i can think of that are really good to use for a dry scalp. paul mitchell makes a tea tree oils shampoo and conditioner that is great for this, also biolage makes a cooling mint shampoo…
- Which is the best shampoo for dry and itchy scalp with no dandruf…?
- best to not shampoo for a few days unril your scalp returns to normal.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best dandruff/dry scalp shampoo?
- Q: I’m looking for a moisturizing shampoo to help with my itchy and dry scalp. I am a black woman w/ thin fine hair so I can not use certain products. I usually get eczema around my hairline/edges whenever the seasons changes, so I have to wash my hair more often than usual at this time of year.
- A: 1st look at this as a problem from inside- out….drink lots of water & make sure you check your diet as it can be the cause of these things from inside out & our skin, & hair are a gauge to check these things nutrition wise. Take a viatmin b supplement & folic acid tablet which your hair skin & nails will love you for AND it gives you energy! Next…go to a beauty supply store & check out items ( shampoos or cremes for hair) that have tea tree oil in it. There are also the carrot produce oils etc. Best natural cheap trick at home is the old fashioned vinegar rinse ( add 1/2 teaspon apple cider vinegar to a 1/2 gallon of warm water & pour over your hair after shampooing–then rinse thouroughly) once a month also you can apply mayonaise onto your hair & wrap your head in a warm moist towel for about 10 minutes, then shampoo as usual. I also find that when My hair needs to have oils replenished back & I just want a shampoo to make my hair very healthy again, shiney & smell GREAT _ i shop until I find BRECK shampoo, very thick luxurious hair & CHEAP!!!!! Hope this helps! 🙂
- What is the best shampoo to use for my dandruff?
- Q: I have pretty bad dandruff and also a really itchy and dry scalp. I used every dandruff shampoo under the sun that I know of. Head and Shoulder’s and Pert Plus made it worst and Selsun Blue and T-Gel only help a little bit. Its there a shampoo that I don’t know of that can treat my dandruff? Thanks.I SAID HEAD AND SHOULDERS MADE IT WORST!
- A: Here’s what I do:What you need-•a little cup or bowl to mix everything in •something to stir with, although I sometimes use my hand ^^ •baking soda •I use apple cider vinegar but you can use white vinegar too •lemon juice (optional, doesn’t have to be fresh) •shampoo1) Get a handful of baking soda and dump it into the cup/bowl2) Pour a few teaspoons of whatever vinegar you chose into the baking soda and stir3) Squeeze a couple drops of lemon juice in there and stir again4) Squeeze however much shampoo you use into the container and mix once moreThat’s it! =D Also, if you’re a guy, probably use less baking soda xD
- what is the best solution for itchy scalp due to dandruff?
- Q: i tried all the anti-dandruff shampoo but they are all uneffective 🙁
- A: A teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is an useful remedy. This not only leaves the hair glowing but also removes stickiness and prevents dandruff. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/