What is the best way to get rid of acne with out a doctor
You 1st need to determine the cause of your acne. Once you know the cause of your acne then you can determine the solution. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-acne-with-out-a-doctor ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get rid of acne with out a doctor“
- What is the best way to get rid of acne without using a doctors s…?
- Proactive-is the cheapest fastest way to get rid of acne without seeing a dermatologist.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to get rid of chest and back acne?
- Q: I’m a 35 year old woman and I break out embarrassingly on my chest and back. I don’t get pimples even on my face much anymore! I just wondered if anyone else out there had any success with a particular regime or product that they did or used on their chest or back? I like Proactiv but it’s quite costly to use on that large of an area. One doctor suggested Retin-A but once again, it’s too expensive too use all on that big of an area! Thanks for any recommendations. I can’t stand this!
- A: Jenna,Please do not try scrubbing your acne away! It won’t help and it will only create scars. Scrubbing is the same as scratching acne…not good.I know what you mean though, having acne on larger areas makes it impossible to buy creams and such for it, as it will cost a fortune! In fact, treating acne with products costs too much in general since the companies that make them want you to KEEP buying their stuff – they will never cure your acne.There are a few things you can do at home right now that will clear your acne up in no time…and keep it gone! I’ll link you, good luck!
- What is the best way to get rid of acne fast?
- Q: My prom is in about a week. I use this prescription medicine from the doctors but it seems to not be working that well lately. I feel like i’ve been getting even more acne than usual! I’m freaking out about this because I really don’t want to have acne for prom. Does anyone know any good tips on how to increase the speed of acne removal? O also, I dont know if this has anything to do with it but it seems that everytime that I shave my face, the next day i begin getting more pimples. Is there any connection? Thanks!
- A: follow these stepshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py6VchHBsps
- Acne Solutions for moderate-severe doctor diagnosed acne?(Clinique?)(3 Step and 3 Step Acne?)(Macy’s?)?
- Q: I have moderate to severe acne that is propnounced on my face, back, chest, and other uinsetteling parts of my body, along with cystic acne and recently saw a doctor for this condition. She perscribed monocycoline- a mediction to help stop the acne, however it is having a hard time working because I’m supposted to eat it on an ampty stomach but it’s never empty. (i’m vegan with an extrordanairly high metabolism so I eat all the time to stay happy :)Before this incident, I had tried multiple solutions to my acne.Benzoil peroxide was my best one yet, however it caused severe drying and more oil production, so i started using Nutrogena’s iol free moisture for sensitive skin, and it didn’t relly moisturise enough.I have tried Oil Free Salacylic Ance was by Neutrogena, Clean and clear microscurb beads, clean and clear blackhead control, clean and clear foaming cleanser, clean and clear Salacylic acid, Acne free, proactiv, Burts bees facialm cleansers, exfoliators, washes and complexion soaps, and i’m curently using the clinique 3 step acne solutions systemBefore my severe acne, i had fiar-oily skin,and now it is extremely dry, unless i put moisturiser on it.Whenever i put on makeup over an acne proudct or without, my skin seems to ‘dry up’ and ‘crack’ i dont have lines or wrinkles on my face, but the makeup alwys finds a way to collect in the spaces between skin platlets, expecially arround my mouth.Picking my acne makes i tworse i know, and i rarely ever do it, however im not sure what else i can do to berid myself of it. I know i wont completely get rid of it, but id rather have the 5-10 pimples, astead of the bunches of 12-18 cystic ones!So i cant use anyhting with oil (i found out it made me break -out), nothing too drying i guess, hopefully someting that can help this makeup rpoblem with my face, and something that will clear up the acne. (I am using clinique acne steps right now, but whats the diffrence between taht and the normal 3 step. Is the normal 3 step even benificial for your skin? i’ve heard otherwise… Also,if i have a macy’s giftcard, can i use it in the clinique stand or urban decay stand in macys? Thanks toe veryone for all of the help!)I also wanted to put it out there that i drink between 12-24 8 oz bottles of water a day (in a contene, i try to be ecofriendly) and use bare esscentuals, wich should help unclog my pores/ not clog them.
- A: Tell your dermatologist about your issues with the oral medication. S/he should be able to prescribe one that works around your eating issues. Keep in mind that you’ll need to take the meds for at least 4-6 weeks to see results. There are a variety of topical medications out there, from OTC meds to prescription-only options. Quite frankly, I find the OTC options to be a waste of money and have had the best luck with a combination therapy (two different topicals used in conjunction with AHA cleanser & lotion) regimen prescribed by a dermatologist. You may want to consider taking a break from make-up; I find that mineral make-up causes me to break out and makes my eyes water. You could have a sensitivity to it, despite the company’s claim to be hypo-allergenic.