What is the chemical reaction for ammonia and zinc iodide
Are you asking for the chemical equation or the chemical formula? Are these two the reactants and you want the products? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-chemical-reaction-for-ammonia-and-zinc-iodide ]
More Answers to “What is the chemical reaction for ammonia and zinc iodide“
- What is the chemical reaction for ammonia and zinc iodide
- Are you asking for the chemical equation or the chemical formula? Are these two the reactants and you want the products?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS! please help…it’s due tonight!?
- Q: 1.)Given the following reaction, calculate the mass of oxygen gas that would be necessary to burn 0.0295 mol of hydrogen gas.2 H2(g) + O2 2 H2O2.)The reaction of fluorine with ammonia produces dinitrogen tetrafluoride and hydrogen fluoride.5 F2(g) + 2 NH3(g) N2F4(g) + 6 HF(g) (a) If you have 61.5 g NH3, how many grams of F2 are required for complete reaction? (b) How many grams of NH3, are required to produce 4.63 g HF? (c) How many grams of N2F4 can be produced from 337 g F2? 3.)Magnesium metal, which burns in oxygen with an intensely bright white flame, has been used in photographic flash units. The balanced equation for this reaction is2 Mg(s) + O2(g) 2 MgO(s)How many grams of MgO(s) are produced by the complete reaction of 1.25 g of magnesium metal?4.)Nitric acid and zinc react to form zinc nitrate, ammonium nitrate, and water.4 Zn(s) + 10 HNO3(aq) 4 Zn(NO3)2(aq) + NH4NO3(aq) + 3 H2O(l) (a) How many atoms of zinc react with 1.93 g HNO3? (b) Calculate the number of grams of zinc that must react with an excess of HNO3 to form 26.7 g NH4NO3. 5.)For each of the following balanced chemical equations, calculate how many moles and how many grams of each product would be produced by the complete conversion of 0.58 mol of the reactant indicated in boldface. (a) NH3(g) + HCl(g) NH4Cl(s) NH4Cl (b) CH4(g) + 4 S(s) CS2(l)+ 2 H2S(g) CS2 H2S (c) PCl3 + 3 H2O(l) H3PO3(aq) + 3 HCl(aq) H3PO3 HCl (d) NaOH(s) + CO2(g) NaHCO3(s) NaHCO3 6.)Lithium nitride reacts with water to form ammonia and aqueous lithium hydroxide.Li3N(s) + 3 H2O(g) NH3(g) + 3 LiOH(aq) (a) What mass of water is needed to react with 38.3 g Li3N? (b) When the above reation takes place, how many molecules of NH3 are produced? (c) Calculate the number of grams of Li3N that must be added to an excess of water to produce 17.3 L NH3 (at STP). 7.)The more reactive halogen elements are able to replace the less reactive halogens from their compounds. For example, if chloride gas is bubbled through a potassium iodide solution, elemental iodine is produced.Cl2(g) + KI(aq) I2(s) + KCl(aq)Calculate the mass of iodine produced when 2.35 g of chlorine gas is bubbled through an excess amount of potassium iodide solution.8.)Methanol (CH3OH) is used in the production of many chemicals. Methanol is made by reacting carbon monoxide and hydrogen at high temperature and pressure.CO(g) + 2 H2(g) CH3OH(g) (a) How many moles of each reactant are needed to produce 3.41 multiplied by 102 g CH3OH? CO H2 (b) Calculate the number of grams of each reactant needed to produce 4.23 mol CH3OH. CO H2 (c) How many grams of hydrogen are necessary to react with 2.95 mol CO? H2 9.)Carbon disulfide is an important industrial solvent. It is prepared by the reaction of coke with sulfur dioxide.5 C(s) + 2 SO2(g) CS2(l) + 4 CO(g) (a) How many moles of CS2 form when 2.1 mol C reacts? (b) How many moles of carbon are needed to react with 5.83 mol SO2? (c) How many moles of carbon monoxide form at the same time that 0.241 mol CS2 forms? (d) How many moles of SO2 are required to make 123 mol CS2? 10.)Calcium carbonate reacts with phosphoric acid to produce calcium phosphate, carbon dioxide, and water.3 CaCO3(s) + 2 H3PO4(aq) Ca3(PO4)2(aq) + 3 CO2(g) + 3 H2O(l)How many grams of phosphoric acid react with excess calcium carbonate to produce 3.87 g Ca3(PO4)2?
- A: If you have problems with so many questions then it will be wise to read some book thoroughly and then attempt the uestions yourself. It will improve your confidence level and you will learn more chemistry.