What is the daily recommended amount of protein you should eat I
Meat, poultry and fish supply protein, iron and zinc. Non-meat foods such as dried peas and beans are good too. The Food Pyramid suggests 2 to 3 servings of cooked meat, fish or poultry. Each serving should be between 2 and 3 ounces. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-daily-recommended-amount-of-protein-you-should-eat-i ]
More Answers to “What is the daily recommended amount of protein you should eat I“
- What is the daily recommended amount of protein you should eat I?
- Meat, poultry and fish supply protein, iron and zinc. Non-meat foods such as dried peas and beans are good too. The Food Pyramid suggests 2 to 3 servings of cooked meat, fish or poultry. Each serving should be between 2 and 3 ounces. ChaCha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should I eat to fulfill the amount of calories I need per day, even though I’m not hungry?
- Q: Please note before reading: I’m following the SparkTeens program. It analyzes your height, weight, body type, weight loss goals, eating and exercise habits and then tells you how many calories you need to eat per day. Then, you can enter the foods you eat to track how many calories, how many carbs, how much protein, how much fat, etc… I’m not some extreme dieter! I just finished dinner and my calorie total for the day is 1190. I’m full, but I still need about 600 more calories in order to meet my daily minimum of 1800. I know that eating after your full isn’t recommended, but I don’t want to be this far under my required calories because I’ve heard it can screw up your metabolism. What do you suggest?One reason I’m worried is because for the past couple of days, my calorie counts have been low. (For example, Friday was 1008 calories.)
- A: don’t eat if your not hungry and trying to lose weight….
- Creatine + Workout Help? (10 points!)?
- Q: I’m 18 years old, skinny, and want to start building muscle mass. I already have a protein supplement and just bought a creatine supplement today. I’ve done a nice amount of research, but I’d rather be told by people with experience.How should my nutrition be daily? (recommend things I should eat)How should I take the creatine?What are some workouts I should do to build muscle mass?Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will award you 10 points for the best answer.Thanks in advance.
- A: Your nutrition should include a lot of fresh foods including fruits and veggies and lean meats. Avoid processed foods and sodas because most of those have excess fats, sugars, and sodium. Water and fiber are great for your diet.Depending on what week you are on during your cycle, you may be taking creatine several times a day or once a day. It’s been said that you should take creatine with a beverage that is very acidic, ie. grape juice. Personally I add it with my protein shake in the morning.There are lots of exercises that you can do to build muscle mass. Where do need help with? Contact me and I can help you out.
- Anyone wanna be my diet buddy?
- Q: I’ve tried EVERY diet there is out there. But I’ve finally come to my senses, and decided that I’m going to try the “slow and safe way.” That’s the only thing I haven’t tried yet. So here’s what I’m gonna do.Here’s what to do (follow these steps in order):1.) Find your BMR (the BMR calculator can be found on this site) http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calcul…2.) What ever your BMR was (it’s a 4 digit number), eat that amount of calories per day, and exercise. When you exercise, make sure you burn 500 calories.*Most people can go into ‘starvation mode’ at 1200 calories! So it’s important to find your BMR.*Here are some other tips:-Drink 8 glasses of water a day. A ground-breaking study shows that drinking 8 glasses of water per day, will make you burn 30% more calories daily. That’s a significant amount! (It also helps flush out toxins, curbs appetite, and aids in digestion.)-If you don’t like drinking a lot of water at once, just divide it up: Drink 1 glass of water every hour, for the next 8 hours. That’s how I drink my 8 glasses of water daily.-Cut out all processed food (canned or packaged foods.) Try to make food yourself. -Try to put in some protein in every meal. But do NOT exceed 60 grams of protein per day (unless you’re a body builder.) Humans only need 18-60 grams of protein per day. Most Americans are consuming TWICE the amount of protein they need! THAT can lead to future obesity.-It is recommended that adults get 30 minutes of exercise 6-7 times a week, and teens should be getting 30 minutes of exercise 6-7 times a week. So find which is you. Try to make your exercise a ‘cardio’ exercise.Here’s my email [email protected]
- A: Hmm, Im not really supposed to diet but like, I want to.. ;)Those tips were really good though, I’ll probably try em out!x ♥