What is the disease when you don’t stop bleeding when your cut
A:The disease you are talking about is Hemophilia. It is a disease in which your blood platelets do not clot as they should. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-when-you-don%27t-stop-bleeding-when-your-cut ]
More Answers to “What is the disease when you don’t stop bleeding when your cut“
- What is the disease when you don’t stop bleeding when your cut?
- The disease you are talking about is Hemophilia. It is a disease in which your blood platelets do not clot as they should. ChaCha!
- How To Rid Bad Breath & Stop Gum Disease That Cause Teeth To …?
- Have you got bad breath? Is it costing you a fortune in mouthwash and peppermint chewing gum to try and cover the smell? If you have mouth odour and find after cleaning your teeth and even the tongue and the bad breath remains, then it’s …
- What is the disease to where you won’t stop bleeding?
- Hemophilia is a disease that prevents blood from clotting properly, so a person who has it bleeds more than someone without hMORE
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Carnage Curiosity- a poem from me. I would love Feedback and Response to this!?
- Q: Title: Carnage Curiosity “What you are shrieks so loudly I cannot hear what you say.” Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson.”Please someone help me!!!” You scream endlessly. It’s a bloody murder, But I think you forgot. Like they all do the victimless innocent Insolent’s. That people like me, well the monsters. We’ve got no morals nor laws to abide with or against. For we are to our own accordance pronounced gods by name and religion. A deity now shush my muse for its time, for procedure. With of course the necessities of essentials precaution. My tools that work for the beauty of the killed mute and make art. We have an affair as we weaver our words into your wounds..Your in the cutting room closed off sound proofed. Don’t breathe in those silence tears. Begging with a sorrow so pretend it hurts. Your own forgiveness pleads don’t put wreckage to my souls condemnations owned. My planned examination won’t be stopped. By your pathetic attempts failed in blood shed.. For I shall play the doctor and you, the patient. Without painkillers I will fix you up prettily. Repair the endangerment you in forced on yourself. For I am the Savior to your fuck yours. You’re a virus an infectious disease. That we wouldn’t want to spread but dispense of clean. Bleeding out the loss…Bone dry, and blood lusting I will do justice with my arsenal of weapons. For they are true perfection lethal but effective. Let’s see that anatomy of morbid curiosity. Now don’t get desperate for help has come. In my cruelty and your survival strategy for don’t you see I am your rescue a heroic. You’re the mess, revoltingly disgusting, the carnage is just my self indulgence undoing,. My malice mangling for I cannot help but be vicious to those that won’t succumb to my will. I will break and bend you. You might say your obscenities that I am soulless, and a serial psychopath. I agree with you darling dear, of my murderous attain. But I am untouchable as you are mine, a sweet prayer sacrificed. Breakable easily caught in a prison with a death sentence by extreme measures. Your screams echo in the blood dripping from your opened wounds. So unsavory for this pain a one last task stabbing. You, will once again remain silenced with pupils dialed and blue lips with a ghostly white appearance.. Delicate. In those cold muted words you ask for something but I am unreachable to the deaf of you. ..I am leaving you like you wanted, alone. You asked me “Where has my humanity gone?” It was never there to support me, so it wasn’t there at all to being with. Good bye my lovely girl. This was fun to bad we couldn’t have met again. Maybe next time you would be more quieter.. When I was performing the surgery. For free as I have liberator you now.. a ghost.to be.And Me, you may ask I am just the walking shadow wandering aimlessly…Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about this piece of poetry..
- A: i like it even though its a little gory 😀